• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Gioz

Known Member
4/6/19
When did you send the email 5 minutes ago? It’s a TD not Amazon, there’s a time difference in China and TD’s don’t work round the clock. Chill out.

i ask a refund one day ago for the DATEJUST 41 126330 and non replay.....I have been receiving fakes from China from years (clothes) but no one has ever worked like this

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
why puretime takes orders on the site when the availability is not there indefinitely ?

TDs dont update the availebility of watches in stock of the factorys every day.
Not only puretime, also Trustytime i ordered a A. Lange Soehne which wasnt in stock, then changed to a other watch. After this also wasnt in stock, i got my money back.
But its nothing special.

"one day ago" people, please ignore this kiddo. imagine you're a TD and you have to deal with this type of kids every day of the week...

Then the watches would raise 10% in price cause every TD has to get more employeurs which hes going to pay

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
I noticed a slight delay from factory on my one, ordered recently. Delay was only by an extra few days before QC pics received. Just be patient it is worth the wait!

A good TD makes the world of difference for better communication putting you at ease.

Gioz

Known Member
4/6/19
im waiting from 2 week right now... no one from Puretime knows when they will receive restocking for this model.
i ask a total refund.
I have been receiving counterfeit goods from years but never such a situation

Gioz

Known Member
4/6/19
I noticed a slight delay from factory on my one, ordered recently. Delay was only by an extra few days before QC pics received. Just be patient it is worth the wait!

A good TD makes the world of difference for better communication putting you at ease.

slight delay? no one have 126334 , and puretime DONT HAVE ANY IDEA when is back

cmf959

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
slight delay? no one have 126334 , and puretime DONT HAVE ANY IDEA when is back

They will get stock so you will have to be patient or if not ask if you can have another watch which costs the same.
I have just placed (Friday) a 3 watch order including a VSF fluted rhodium dial datejust and I had the VSF Hulk and an XF PAM QCs come the next day and the following day respectively which is super quick. The datejusts are clearly popular and they haven’t been able to keep up with the demand but given they are popular they will ensure more are made ASAP. So, as I said, be patient or if you are desperate for a watch then ask to swap your order for a watch that is in stock.

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
According to your thread Gioz, you had the first Heart attack after 2-3 days because you didn’t receive QC‘s. Maybe you have to change the hobby or just go to an AD and try to buy a gen. I can hardly imagine how annoying that must be for the TD‘s

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Gioz

Known Member
4/6/19
According to your thread Gioz, you had the first Heart attack after 2-3 days because you didn’t receive QC‘s. Maybe you have to change the hobby or just go to an AD and try to buy a gen. I can hardly imagine how annoying that must be for the TD‘s

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

no beacuse puretime said that in addition to the two weeks that I have waited there are other weeks of waiting

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
im waiting from 2 week right now... no one from Puretime knows when they will receive restocking for this model.
i ask a total refund.
I have been receiving counterfeit goods from years but never such a situation

The tension mounts.

Zskzc5.gif

Last edited:

Jasyd

Horology Curious
23/1/21
I was just advised the wait time is approx 1 month, he also confirmed as previously said- the blue dial/smooth/jubilee is available.

As long as the quality is like the last batch, I’m happy to wait, who knows we might get a silent update on things.

Reactions: brandon1221

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
I just oprdered last week my VSF DJ with jubi, blue dial and fluted bezel. I was told to get QC within the next two week. I really look forward to it. :)

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
"one day ago" people, please ignore this kiddo. imagine you're a TD and you have to deal with this type of kids every day of the week...

saying the guy who drives me nuts for a gen dial and than when i have them he said he wants one and than disappears :chatterbox:

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
From what puretime have told me weeks ago. They have not received vsf blue 126344 and thats why you dont see it listed on their website. I ordered the blue 126344 on feb 18th but switched to smooth. For some reason they cant seem to get a hold on them but other TDs can in a few days.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
From what puretime have told me weeks ago. They have not received vsf blue 126344 and thats why you dont see it listed on their website. I ordered the blue 126344 on feb 18th but switched to smooth. For some reason they cant seem to get a hold on them but other TDs can in a few days.

Some of the TDs take forever to get watch from factory and send QC while other TDs are very quick.
It took my TD 3 weeks to get QC for my VSF 126610LV and then another 3 weeks to receive QC for BP Air King. At this point Im thinking about changing my TD

Reactions: Kevstah

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I'm having a similar experience. Ordered watches at end of January before cny and still have not shipped. Just curious, what td did you use? You can PM me if you dont want to say here.

Kevstah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/20
Ordered a VSF DJ41 Smooth bezel, blue on jubilee and got QC within 2 days, also cost me 428 usd shipping included !
Wayy cheaper than most TDs