• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
After all reading about the lugs I understand what you all talking about and it gets obvious the fault. Hope VSF fix it very soon. And after that I will be ruined ;)

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY
Anyone know if VSF has any plans to try their hand at a wrapped day-date? We poor DD fans are long-neglected by the factories...

Tete

4/11/16
This is the nice and elegant shape a DJ 41 should have. The lugs should hug the entire bezel and should end very narrow at the end. Gen lugs are very wide at the beginning and very narrow at the end. The finish and polish of VSF is very bad. Only a few batches of Arf V2 and V3 have made a good case. In the forum there are several lucky to have a good ARf, my V2 is as bad as VSF. The VSF bezel doesn't look good either, its angles aren't sharp, and it looks like a polished 10-year-old gen. Rhodio color is very dark and highly reflective. Dw is good. Hopefully VSF fixes these issues in the first few units and is similar to your Sub 116610.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The VSF bezel doesn't look good either, its angles aren't sharp, and it looks like a polished 10-year-old gen.

First of all, there's no "the VSF bezel". It depends on the guy polishing it and in contrast to Berthoud or A. Lange they're not all finished by the same guy who's been doing that job since 15 years. That part can't be machined to final shape, it has to he finished and we'll see the usual tolerances all rep factories have. VSF can absolutely finish nice fluted bezels as below image (from this thread) proves. In most pictures shown up to now, there's still a foil on the bezel. The edges in general can't be properly evaluated with protective foils all over the watch.

ZIbRtI.png

Last edited:

Rolexman72

23/5/18
First of all, there's no "the VSF bezel". It depends on the guy polishing it and in contrast to Berthoud or A. Lange they're not all finished by the same guy who's been doing that job since 15 years. That part can't be machined to final shape, it has to he finished and we'll see the usual tolerances all rep factories have. VSF can absolutely finish nice fluted bezels as below image (from this thread) proves. In most pictures shown up to now, there's still a foil on the bezel. The edges in general can't be properly evaluated with protective foils all over the watch.

ZIbRtI.png

Why photograph the watch to be presented with plastics? I don't understand why!

Reactions: Tete

Tete

4/11/16
I have not yet seen any photos or videos with a protective foil on the bezel. In the rest of the watch yes.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Why photograph the watch to be presented with plastics? I don't understand why!

Cuz they need to sell them. We most likely wee have to wait to see some more proper shots either from puretime or trusty. You saw today the post other member posted comparing proper photos without plastic to a Gen and it actually looks pretty damn good. Same thing happened with subs when they came out

Reactions: Rolexman72

Rolexman72

23/5/18
Cuz they need to sell them. We most likely wee have to wait to see some more proper shots either from puretime or trusty. You saw today the post other member posted comparing proper photos without plastic to a Gen and it actually looks pretty damn good. Same thing happened with subs when they came out

To sell it is necessary to attract customers, at the moment the VSF factory wants to win with Rep RLX has to create the best watch case! We look forward to seeing real-life, plastic-free photos

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Closer look at the new rhodium release.
ZO9B85.jpg

And or looks like we're back to a rhodium that's too brown again.

It's like when you teach someone and tell/show them all the mistakes and growing pains you've made but they still have to make them all on their own.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
To sell it is necessary to attract customers, at the moment the VSF factory wants to win with Rep RLX has to create the best watch case! We look forward to seeing real-life, plastic-free photos

I think vsf doesn't really need to attract customers no more. Their reputation with their amazing, omegas, Pams and subs precedes them. Just having a true clone 3235 gives them a big heads up and attracts customers. If you check all the Chinese websites they always point out the movement and finishing of vsf but I agree I want to see plastic free photos. Judging from the yachmaster or sub release, Im pretty sure they will also do a good job on this ones.