• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
My glide locks were super smooth like gen. I can tell that they worked on them because there was some specs of white polishing compound left.

Reactions: 944black

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Guess it depends on who worked that part of the line on what ever day yours went through the process.

944black

Known Member
19/4/11
I was told I was ‘so full of shit my eyes were brown’ by others who don’t know what a gen watch is like. I’m glad you agree, VSF sub is exactly (or near enough!) like gen.

Only genuine watch owners could understand.

True, anyone with a gen will appreciate this watch.
Anyone telling you that you are full of shit, are sadly mistaken, and are themselves full of shite !

Reactions: StreetFighter

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Thank you for sharing this. Time to use google translate :p

just noted that is not actually the factory website..

Please note that that is not the real factory. It is just someone else using factory name to post, probably another dealer in China.

Factories do not create any website, and many are using factories names to create sites to sell.

Do be careful of some scam sites.

Thanks

Reactions: Spiral_Cabbage

FadeToBlack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/20
trustytime Just arrived in the mail, only ordered late December between Christmas and new year, thanks to Andrew !
It looks and feels exactly like my gen, in fact, I’m wondering why one was so cheap!

The “R” issue looks great from most angles too......

This is another level from reps of old.

Z6u7LE.jpg

Z6uuS2.jpg

Z6uNE3.jpg

Z6uErn.jpg

Z6uFyY.jpg

Z6uf3s.jpg

Z6uG4D.jpg

Z6uSck.jpg

Z6uxCJ.jpg

Z6uceW.jpg

Z6ubmo.jpg

Z6uJSP.jpg

I would have to completely agree with you on this. Although I have never handled a gen sub personally, the look and feel of this is pretty much
the best of any rep I have ever purchased. Can't go wrong with this one, especially for what you get for its reasonable price.

Reactions: 944black

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
sorry if this has been answered.... i got my watch and tbh it does feel good, i think quality of it bracelet wise is on par to arf, the gridlock is abit stiff but i have given oil bath so will see......

my question is will i be able to change the arf vs 3 2824 hands and swap with the vsf ones?

Venniz

26/7/20
sorry if this has been answered.... i got my watch and tbh it does feel good, i think quality of it bracelet wise is on par to arf, the gridlock is abit stiff but i have given oil bath so will see......

my question is will i be able to change the arf vs 3 2824 hands and swap with the vsf ones?

You can with modifications. Or else it won't fit.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

The ARF what? Not the ARF 116610 bracelet, I have one here and it has sharp sides and edges. My wifes ARF YM 37mm oyster is nice and soft though, but my ARF Sub bracelet is typical rep shite.

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
if i have a zzf v3 3135 movement would that be an easier change without mode?

no the hands wouldn't fit there either without modifications, the zzf 3135 movement and the vs3135 should have the same pinion sizes ( the tubes where the hands go on)

Esaelias

Banned
3/12/18
no the hands wouldn't fit there either without modifications, the zzf 3135 movement and the vs3135 should have the same pinion sizes ( the tubes where the hands go on)

confused yes or no haha if they have same pinoon sizes should fit right

Esaelias

Banned
3/12/18
The ARF what? Not the ARF 116610 bracelet, I have one here and it has sharp sides and edges. My wifes ARF YM 37mm oyster is nice and soft though, but my ARF Sub bracelet is typical rep shite.

the arf v3 16610ln date submariner it feels very premium mine doesnt have sharp edges but to be honest i wont change the bracelet:

1. im changing dw from vsf mine has thick font so changing to a zzf v3 datewheel i like how thin thiers are and have sourced it from trusttome for 40 pound

2. was initially thinking to change bracelet but to be honest feels abit same like arf

3. will change the clasp tho that should fit fine

4.this is probs the last submariner i have done a good job

Esaelias

Banned
3/12/18
I would just use the ZZF dial and hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i dont want to change movement just want to change the hands that is why im asking if its a direct fit

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
confused yes or no haha if they have same pinoon sizes should fit right

haha ok little bit confusing :D if you want to swap the hands from a zzf 3135 watch to the vs3135 then yes it will fit, if you want to swap from the arf v3 2824 you mentioned before, it won't fit without mods

Last edited: