• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

fstop

Horology Curious
9/12/20
Anybody pull the whole bezel assembly (ring, insert) off of one of these? Is it interchangeable with gen unit, i.e. does it use the 4 spring / ball posts ?
Any photos of underside of the bezel assembly removed, and / or of the case w/ bezel assembly removed?
Thanks!

James2020

1/6/20
Here’s my rehaut ,looks better than most?

Do you have a photo showing clearer views of the 3 and 9 o’ clock rehaut engravings? Looking at Liam F’s photo, the first few rehaut letters at 12 o clock are slightly off-centre but the subsequent letters are pretty good. For my watch, the rehaut engravings are all slightly off-centre.

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
32efa1786f25f55d31c310f650f9eee2.jpg

What do you guys think about this one? Looks pretty straight no?

Reactions: JimmyD750

jacobee

Renowned Member
4/6/15
i have been keeping my gen dial to put into le body, here now comes the time i guess

miauwww

Horology Curious
26/4/19
I know it’s a matter of taste but am still undecided between standard SM vs the hulk. Or both :D

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
I know it’s a matter of taste but am still undecided between standard SM vs the hulk. Or both :D

I have the RXF(vsf is affiliated), The VSF Hulk, the VSF SMURF and have the VSF LN on a boat somewhere on it’s why to CONUS. I love them all. You will not be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Crooked AF and the color is off. RL that and go for a darker black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. For $400 you’d think they pay more attn in getting those lines straighter than RF does. I mean shit when I ride public transit someone might see it while I’m holding the rail. Even worse when I’m at the high roller table playing games, or in the office kitchen shaking my hands vigorously to dry them with my watch hand at eye level so it doesn’t get scratched on the counter top by accident.

Reactions: NYC_MIA

James2020

1/6/20

Tks for sharing. Some of your rehaut letters are centered but but some are not. I don’t have my watch with me now. Will take some photos later on.

That said, I don’t really fuss about the rehaut Becos it’s not something which catches my eye. I will accept it as long as the 12 o clock rehaut coronet is centered... lolz

Wolex

7/2/20
Hahaha... I like the line 'gen variation'!! Will definately be using this line going forward if a smart a$$ makes any comments about my reps lol

Vincejh04

Horology Curious
28/12/20
France
Hi guys,

I can see there are some good experts here regarding the VSF 116610s :)

I am in the process of ordering a VSF 116610LV Hulk and had some interrogations about the VS3135 movement...

What is the average accuracy and power reserve of VS3135 ? After QC and After being used for several weeks
I read that there could be some magnetization issues during shipping, do we always have to demagnetize once received?
I also read that some people confirmed the water resistance (30m test advertised by VSF) with usage in fresh/saltwater while moving.. did you perform a silicone regrease on all seals (caseback & crown) and pressure test the watch prior to water contact?

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Yes. LV is great. Magnetize can happen with any watch that get shipped rep or gen. Not just VSF. Just use it enjoy it. Don’t worry about it. Service if you happen to need it. Nbd. Shower and JO is fine. Still works and keeps accurate time.

0b11afd7e861f04dae3593d4f02c35bc.jpg

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi guys,

I can see there are some good experts here regarding the VSF 116610s :)

I am in the process of ordering a VSF 116610LV Hulk and had some interrogations about the VS3135 movement...

What is the average accuracy and power reserve of VS3135 ? After QC and After being used for several weeks
I read that there could be some magnetization issues during shipping, do we always have to demagnetize once received?
I also read that some people confirmed the water resistance (30m test advertised by VSF) with usage in fresh/saltwater while moving.. did you perform a silicone regrease on all seals (caseback & crown) and pressure test the watch prior to water contact?

Don't put your rep under water until you have waterproof tested them. These are reps, there's no warranty and assembly will vary from one to the other. So it's not because someone else was able to use their watch under water with no issue that you will with your rep.