• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Let's go back to topic. Here's my vsf with gen dw, xtal and hands. Pic Quality ain't the best cuz the sun barely shines these days lol
ZysH5s.jpg

Last edited:

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
Hello there,

First of all I apologize for my bad English. I want to buy a submariner. I bought zzf v2s before but sold it. I am currently between VSF hulk, VSF VS3135 BLACK and VSF 126610 VS3235 2020 BLACK. I don't know about vsf 126610. But from what I saw on the forum there are very good results for vsf 3135 hulk and black. What would you recommend to use for many years?

Venniz

26/7/20
Hello there,

First of all I apologize for my bad English. I want to buy a submariner. I bought zzf v2s before but sold it. I am currently between VSF hulk, VSF VS3135 BLACK and VSF 126610 VS3235 2020 BLACK. I don't know about vsf 126610. But from what I saw on the forum there are very good results for vsf 3135 hulk and black. What would you recommend to use for many years?

Won't find the answer as it only depend on you. Your preference.

dragon07

7/6/20
you are right. I have read that there are issues with alignment and fine for 126610. VS3135 116610 LN which is flawless now?

dragon07

7/6/20
Won't find the answer as it only depend on you. Your preference.

you are right. I have read that there are issues with alignment and fine for 126610. VS3135 116610 LN which is flawless now?

Venniz

26/7/20

The rehaut of my 116610 LN is misaligned and the one of my 116610 LV is aligned. But some people have 116610 LN with perfect rehaut. Depend on the batch you get but it is a really small problem. Very hard to look at the rehaut.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Its likely nothing to do with a 'batch'. There will be a wee guy doing all the etching of the cases, he'll probably do 500 at a time, he will take them and feed them by hand into a laser etching machine thing, the exact position he places them will determine how well centred the rehaut is.. thing is, he will never get it right until they calibrate the settings of the laser or set the machine again.. im guessing but probably true(?).

Liam F

Known Member
17/5/20
Mine arrived yesterday from in-time. It has lost 1 minute in the last 2 hours. I guess I will live with it for now then have it serviced. For the price paid I don't think you can go wrong.

FYI I have de-magnetized the watch and it is now keeping very good time. I am very happy with the watch and the service from J-Time.

I

Reactions: moonspell

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Its likely nothing to do with a 'batch'. There will be a wee guy doing all the etching of the cases, he'll probably do 500 at a time, he will take them and feed them by hand into a laser etching machine thing, the exact position he places them will determine how well centred the rehaut is.. thing is, he will never get it right until they calibrate the settings of the laser or set the machine again.. im guessing but probably true(?).

I would say that's pretty much the case. Same way Rolex qc has variations same thing applies for the rep fsctories.

Reactions: StreetFighter

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
The rehaut letter spacing is incorrect starting from the crown as a datum point. They likely have an slight issue with the program to do with the measurement between the crown, the ‘R’ centre position to next ‘O’ centre position, the rest of the spacing is okay when the servo is rotating between start & Stop positions, even backlash in a gear mesh at that point could cause this. If they are using a manual detent indexing head then this is a tooling issue and could be a luck of the draw depending on the operators efforts.

They probably made a bunch of these and that they are still being assembled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
FYI I have de-magnetized the watch and it is now keeping very good time. I am very happy with the watch and the service from J-Time.

I

Awesome glad the recommendation worked. Enjoy it, these watches are an unbelievable value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FadeToBlack

25/7/20
Mine arrived yesterday from in-time. It has lost 1 minute in the last 2 hours. I guess I will live with it for now then have it serviced. For the price paid I don't think you can go wrong.
ZyPn6W.jpg

That seems a bit off. The one I have is running +1 second a day.

*Edit* Just read your updated post about getting it resolved. Great news! Enjoy the watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkan