• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 116610 LN or LV - AR Factory V3 vs. V4 Comparison

Rolex_040

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
Hello everyone!

i create this Topic to collect some information about the differences between the Submariner from AR Factory V3 and V4. What did they better. Iam about to buy one, but iam not sure about. V4 or Noob V11? I know the difference about V10 and V11, but not the V3 and V4 from ARF.

I Just found pictures from Puretime or other shops, but did someone bought both models and can he or her describe and show in this Topic the differences?

Iam excited! and hope we get good information and beautiful pictures here!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: herminator

Rolex_040

23/7/19
So i have decided to get the ZZF V3 Submariner Date.

But at the moment they have only the no Date Version of the V3. So i have to wait until the ZZF V3 is out.

Comaparison ZZF V3 vs. ARF V4:

- The weight is quite same and near to Gen. both 153g / 5.4oz and Gen is 158g / 5.6oz.
- The Font "SUBMARINER" in Dial is better printed in the ZZF Model, because its more thicker and close to Gen.
- The Material from ZZF is in my opinion better processed than ARF.
- The Clasp is quite same, but in my opinion the ARF has the best Clasp. The ZZF Clasp is cooperating with AR in production, so also good.
- The Bezel from ZZF is more tighter and has less space to move back.
- The height is same in both models and like the Gen. 13mm / 0,5inch

Hope they bring it soon! i will post some pictures here, if i get it.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperBatman

Conrado

Horology Curious
18/6/17
Hello everyone!

i create this Topic to collect some information about the differences between the Submariner from AR Factory V3 and V4. What did they better. Iam about to buy one, but iam not sure about. V4 or Noob V11? I know the difference about V10 and V11, but not the V3 and V4 from ARF.

I Just found pictures from Puretime or other shops, but did someone bought both models and can he or her describe and show in this Topic the differences?

Iam excited! and hope we get good information and beautiful pictures here!

Thanks in advance!

can you send me link with compare v10 vs v11 noob?

Reactions: Rolex_040

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
As much as I want a VSF 116610, im not so fond of the clone movement.. I'm wondering which one is better for one using 2824/2836? ZZF or ZF? i remember i saw the comparison somewhere...

Bigd22

29/8/20
Why are you not fond of the clone movement? The 3135 is a workhorse and very accurate. My vsf reps are more accurate than my oris bc3 ( basically eta 2824).

I actually waited on buying submariners because I wanted an accurate clone of the 3135 because it’s such a great movement.

You can get other reps and swap out for an eta movement if you want. I have one as well but I don’t see the point anymore.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Why are you not fond of the clone movement? The 3135 is a workhorse and very accurate. My vsf reps are more accurate than my oris bc3 ( basically eta 2824).

I actually waited on buying submariners because I wanted an accurate clone of the 3135 because it’s such a great movement.

You can get other reps and swap out for an eta movement if you want. I have one as well but I don’t see the point anymore.

I have a VSF LV sub myself, its great and all, but when i thought of the eventuality of it spoiling, it is not an easy fix as a ETA or asian 2836 which i can do myself, parts are also hard to come by and be left with buying a whole VS3135 from dealers.

Last edited: