• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF DJ41 126334 Gen Crystal & Gen D/W

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU
Pics in the box are after mods and others (grey background) before it ?

Quinto

18/10/20
riesci a mettere a confronto la foto prima e dopo la mod? magari facendo copia ed incolla delle foto nella stessa posizione?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
riesci a mettere a confronto la foto prima e dopo la mod? magari facendo copia ed incolla delle foto nella stessa posizione?
questo sembra divertente Non ho molte immagini prima del MOD ma farò un confronto più tardi

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Quinto Ho provato a replicare un paio di scatti che ho fatto prima della mod e qui ci sono un paio di scatti "Prima e Dopo".

I tried to replicate couple of shot I took before the mod and here are couple of "Before and After" shots.

ZqKnt5.jpg
ZqK6EF.jpg

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Not sure why I have to prove this but here you go guys....happy?

ZqLdxS.jpg

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
And please don't say that's still micro millimeter lower or higher, cuz that ain't what this thread was about.

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU
it can help to understand that it is not appropriate to put gen dw on dj2 ..
because it's an endless precision job !

however, apart from this detail, tell us the positive differences you see between the before and the after, because it's not so obvious in the photos.

Thanks

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Not sure why I have to prove this but here you go guys....happy?

ZqLdxS.jpg

On this pic it's too much on the right mate ......
don't be salty bro, i just wrote it cause i have the same watch with same mods and i've had the same problem with the date alignment! My watchsmith tried it 2 times to center it but no chance , so i sent it to interaktiv and i'll get it back on monday :) the pics are very promising :)

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
On this pic it's too much on the right mate ......

sweet jesus...

here's another shot from more centered angle, better?

Zq98aY.jpg

not salty, you were just being little annoying that's all bud LOL

so you had a problem with your date wheel so you automatically assumed that I should have the same problem, eh?

Now I see where you were coming from with that drawing and all....hahaha

No hard feelings bud, hope everything works out with your piece. Cheers.

Reactions: MIA6268

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
it can help to understand that it is not appropriate to put gen dw on dj2 ..
because it's an endless precision job !

however, apart from this detail, tell us the positive differences you see between the before and the after, because it's not so obvious in the photos.

Thanks

If you can't tell the difference between stock rep cyclop and gen cyclop, you are probably better off with rep crystal.

And I'm not being entirely sarcastic at all. Save your money and spend on something you can actually appreciate.

Cheers~!

Reactions: Cowboy45

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
jiro now tvis looks nice :)hehe , enjoy it buddy :) gotta agree, the gen xtal raise the watch to a whole new level .... in my eyes worth every single euro :)

Reactions: jiro

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
jiro now tvis looks nice :)hehe , enjoy it buddy :) gotta agree, the gen xtal raise the watch to a whole new level .... in my eyes worth every single euro :)

YES! Got approval! YES!! Now I can sleep!! YES!! LOL

Yea, all of my rollies now have gen xtal installed and the difference is huge. Even more so in person than picture for sure.

Just in gen xtal alone, I think I've spent around $2,600 total on 6 different watches....I know I'm crazy but I can't help it....

Like you said, they are worth every single dollar ;)

Reactions: Oascom