• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF DJ41 126334 Gen Crystal & Gen D/W

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
YES! Got approval! YES!! Now I can sleep!! YES!! LOL

Yea, all of my rollies now have gen xtal installed and the difference is huge. Even more so in person than picture for sure.

Just in gen xtal alone, I think I've spent around $2,600 total on 6 different watches....I know I'm crazy but I can't help it....

Like you said, they are worth every single dollar ;)

Haha i feel you man, once the gen xtal was installed i thought to myself fu*k , no i have to to this to every rolie rep to be satisfied ......

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Here's a gen for comparison.

YUMM.....That looks amazing....Now I'm jealous :p

I seriously once thought about selling all my reps so I can buy this one in gen.....but then again....

....collecting and modding rep is way too much fun! (and yes, it's way cheaper too LOL)

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU
If you can't tell the difference between stock rep cyclop and gen cyclop, you are probably better off with rep crystal.

And I'm not being entirely sarcastic at all. Save your money and spend on something you can actually appreciate.

Cheers~!

I changed the glass to all my reps, too: 116610, 116622 and 126334, and I don't have to explain to you why, (since you're the best of all here... LoL)
this added value in photos loses a lot and the misalignment of your date caught my attention more..

from the photos you posted it was clear to everyone that the date was mismatched.. So learn to do the photos well or learn to accept the criticism and to respond with a gentle response ..
now you've made up the right angle for the center and took the picture, I appreciate the cunning!
enjoy your watch because if you like it, everyone likes it!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I changed the glass to all my reps, too: 116610, 116622 and 126334, and I don't have to explain to you why, (since you're the best of all here... LoL)
this added value in photos loses a lot and the misalignment of your date caught my attention more..

from the photos you posted it was clear to everyone that the date was mismatched.. So learn to do the photos well or learn to accept the criticism and to respond with a gentle response ..
now you've made up the right angle for the center and took the picture, I appreciate the cunning!
enjoy your watch because if you like it, everyone likes it!
Glad you liked my cunning mate ;) cheers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kiwon618

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/19
looks great! I also have the ARF datejust 41mm with Gen crystal. it's time to consider to have the gen DW to overlay. Do you have any plan to swap your bezel in future/?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
looks great! I also have the ARF datejust 41mm with Gen crystal. it's time to consider to have the gen DW to overlay. Do you have any plan to swap your bezel in future/?

Thx, and congrats on your piece mate!

I heard those gen fluted bezels are around $700 tho...

If I can ever get a hold of gen dial, I'd rather go for the dial swap first...and then maybe think about bezel swap afterwards...