• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

mister_mayhem

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/21
Greetings watch entusiasts!
I'm posting some QC pictures, which I have already approved last week. I'm new to this hobby.
What are your thoughts of the watch?
I read that the serial number rehaut issue is common for VSF models.
Thank you in advance! :) ​​​​​​​

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I'm posting some QC pictures, which I have already approved last week. I'm new to this hobby.
VSF's 126610s have perfectly aligned rehaut letters. Only the serial numbers on 6 are slightly drifting towards the last digits.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
My thoughts are, it’s a great rep. It has its own set of flaws same as the rest, but overall I believe the build quality of the case set and movement is a little better than the others.

Reactions: mister_mayhem

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thank you in advance! :)

If you've already accepted the watch, I would not recommend asking for the flaws. Ignorance is bliss and if someone points out an issue you may be disappointed about something that you would never have noticed in the 1st place. Enjoy your watch and wear it in good health.

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
Hi to all.
I Have received My VSF.
I have One question if Is possIble.
It Is normal for vsf to have First and last Number of rehaut disallined. There are also a version of VSF correcty allined?
thanks ti all.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
This is the latest post raid batch of 126610. Build quality is very good. Bezel and crown operation are both gen like. It’s an amazing rep.
I’m just looking over this new one. I have just noticed the excellent quality of the hands! This is as 3d as my gens for sure..absolutely stunning!

jlwlBn.jpg

Last edited:

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
So new vsf have same rehaut? Beautyful Watch but very supid error. Rehaut allined Is a basically aspect that vs factory has trascured

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
How’s the 20s range in datewheel for the new batches? Mines centred but a little low. Other people I’ve seen seem to be far too much to the left. The other dates seem fine though - is this just a VSF thing? I remember pre-raid they had a batch which nearly touched the bottom lol.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Hi guys,

In perfect light the VSF Starbucks bezel is a bit to light. Does anyone know if the clean bezel perform better here? Maybe it’s worth to upgrade or not?