• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

AASoliman

Known Member
1/6/20
California
Yeah hence why I’m asking. No one really knows if they’re rejected watches or really somehow found stashed away. Who knows.

im just hoping he’s opening the backs during QC to show movement. But I don’t think he is from reports off of Reddit?

There are a few QC’s up on Reddit no sign of open case backs though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Quote frmo TRUETIME in a post in this Forum:

1,these watches are from VSF 100%,not I get VSF's parts to find a small factory to put them together,I am just a small dealer,I don't have so much powr to do it,
this is my last time response for this thing,I know somethng about VSF indeed,but I don't want to talk too much about them,it's a kind of protection for them too,
if you real hope they can back in the future,don't pursue how and why they make these watches always,the same like I wrote before,
if you trust me,then you can order it,if you don't trust me,you don't need order,I can understand,

Reactions: Buythedip

ladygeek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/21
Anyone pull the trigger on NOS VSF from trusty?

I'm thinking hard about it. I'm hoping Trusty would allow to open the caseback, but from my experience, Andrew is pretty snobbish when it comes to QC pics that are not in their "guidelines".

Noob42069

Known Member
20/11/21