• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

lexxpru

Horology Curious
29/8/21
So after a long time of lurking in this forum and following this topic, it appears that the consensus on the new VSF 126610 is that is one of the best sub reps at the moment.

With that, I wonder if someone has a ZZF V4 (rebranded as CF) 116610 and can speak to the quality of it.

I would also be curious if someone had a gen and the CF and could provide some closeups.

I'm fascinated by the quality of the VSF 126610, but there are none in stock right now and it appears that the quality has dropped after the raid, so I was looking at the ZZF V4 16610 as an alternative, but I don't want to settle for a lesser quality rep.

Also, how do think the new CF 126610 will compare to the VSF?

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
mandipan Fyi, this should hold for the "true" clone movements VS 3135 and N 4130 as well (all made in the same factory afaict). Probably one of the reasons for their popularity...

I installed a gen pallet fork and escape wheel in one VS3235 and it was wildly inaccurate and couldn't be regulated. I installed the same parts in another VS3235 and it runs perfectly. Either I did something wrong with the first install or that movement is somehow different than the other one. At some point I will get another set and try again. I only mention this because it's possible there could be dimensional difference between the two movements I have. I hope that's not the case and it was an error on my part. Both accept gen balance and auto wind systems without problems and run beautifully with them.

Reactions: Ylijumala

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
I installed a gen pallet fork and escape wheel in one VS3235 and it was wildly inaccurate and couldn't be regulated. I installed the same parts in another VS3235 and it runs perfectly. Either I did something wrong with the first install or that movement is somehow different than the other one. At some point I will get another set and try again. I only mention this because it's possible there could be dimensional difference between the two movements I have. I hope that's not the case and it was an error on my part. Both accept gen balance and auto wind systems without problems and run beautifully with them.

Sorry to high jack or jump into this convo, but that SEL mod that you did to one of your watches, is it something worth doing? Was there any big difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Sorry to high jack or jump into this convo, but that SEL mod that you did to one of your watches, is it something worth doing? Was there any big difference?

probably not worth doing unless you’re a glutton for punishment. It’s tedious and time consuming and requires special tools.

Reactions: Wacht and Ylijumala

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
probably not worth doing unless you’re a glutton for punishment. It’s tedious and time consuming and requires special tools.

Yea definitely not trying to go through all that hahaha

Beefcake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/21
For those asking about vsf quality, it doesn't always live up to the reputation. Overall mine is nice, but a few items like the sel,lugs, and dw alignment leave a lot to be desired. Probably mine is a qc reject. Idk, but for the price I was expecting better workmanship. Point is, don't be afraid to check out other options, although I don't have any other 12xxxx, so I can't compare them.

ASATGMURES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/20
Romania
He is not TD here, but i buy all my clone watches from him, can provide watches from all factories, he will check the watch for you before sending, if you want his whatsapp / wechat no. please pm me, thx.

Also can provide high quality rolex box and the new style 2020 warranty card printed with the watch model / serial no. if needed.

Last edited:

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
He is not TD here, but i buy all my clone watches from him, can provide watches from all factories, he will check the watch for you before sending, if you want his whatsapp / wechat no. please pm me, thx.

What are you doing bro? Are you pushing a non- TD to do backdoor sales? Not permitted here!

Raddave

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Lets not do that here Bro , OK ?

Reactions: Tijdwijzer