VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

VSF Factory has released their 126610 Submariner with their VS3235 movement.

The VS3235 movement is a true custom clone 3235 movement which factory claims an astonishing 72± hours power reserve.

Factory will be providing more pics and updates, with some comparison pics to come.

The stocks will be released in the next few days, and ready for order now.

• Torque124
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Torque124
    replied
    Originally posted by Triplock View Post

It looks very good. There are debates about lift angle but those in the know say lift angle is 55° for the 3235 movement, which will affect amplitude, but not by a huge amount. I would say you are good to go.
    Looks like mine, so implicitly means mine is also fine??

Last edited by Torque124; 16-04-21, 16:32.

Leave a comment:

• Torque124
    replied
    Originally posted by Sharki06 View Post
    a comparaison video between gen and VSF 126610LV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUmUwz-9-_0

very nice comparaison, VSF did a really amazing job for sure ...
    Geez. I could see zero, zilch difference in some spots he claims ... AND you need a macro lens to take the shots to observe. Christ, you could just put a replica in a Rolex box and as long as the serial matches, nobody knows anything ; well unless they take it to a store.

Leave a comment:

• ChineseGeraldGenta
    replied
    The LN I have is 2R9 and the LV was also 2R9. I’m telling you just check any qc pics you can clearly see the LV is darker/black looking.

Leave a comment:

• freediver
    replied
    Rehaut for me is the weakest point in VSF but both LN/LV should have same case, unless another batch is out

Leave a comment:

• Thootjevdk
    replied
    Originally posted by ChineseGeraldGenta View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and mention that the LN has a much better rehaut than the LV, which has a darker, more grey/black colored, faded looking rehaut with worse positioning (at least lately) seen it on 4-5 different pics and I ordered both personally. Ordered a month ago received 2 weeks ago
    Can you post pics of both? high resolution + the batch codes

Leave a comment:

• ChineseGeraldGenta
    replied
    Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and mention that the LN has a much better rehaut than the LV, which has a darker, more grey/black colored, faded looking rehaut with worse positioning (at least lately) seen it on 4-5 different pics and I ordered both personally. Ordered a month ago received 2 weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• Rehaut19
    replied
    Originally posted by mpx View Post
    Sure. You shouldn't change the date between around 10 PM and 2 AM, 9PM and 3 AM would be even safer. The reason is that the watch "prepares" to switch the date itself during that time and you could damage the movement when changing the date yourself in that time range.
    Confirm.

I always change the date at 6:30 (not 18:30), and I've never had any problems.

Leave a comment:

• bertieng
    replied
    mpx Thanks for the info.
    Learned something new today.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• mpx
    replied
    Sure. You shouldn't change the date between around 10 PM and 2 AM, 9PM and 3 AM would be even safer. The reason is that the watch "prepares" to switch the date itself during that time and you could damage the movement when changing the date yourself in that time range.

Leave a comment:

• bertieng
    replied
    Of course I'm aware that you shouldn't change the date during certain hours,
    mpx Oh, there is a safety zone for setting the date? I have never realized this. Can you share please?
    Sorry for my ignorance.

Leave a comment:

• mpx
    replied
    Of course I'm aware that you shouldn't change the date during certain hours, I also always make sure to have the watch in the "safe" hours, but somehow it still broke. But as I said, doesn't really matter too much as long as it's running without any other issues. I wear it most of the time anyway, so I shouldn't have to adjust the date too often. And if I do, it's still easier to wind through a few days than with an AP 15202, which never had a quick set and where the crown is much smaller

Leave a comment:

• Eatdirtfartdust
    replied
    I'm always very careful to have the hour hands at the bottom of the face before I change date.
    I'm not certain, but I think I stripped something out in a watch by trying to set the moon phase and date while the hour hand was too close to midnight.

Leave a comment:

• Mille M
    replied
    Damn. I just took out the 126610LN out of the box after a few days of not wearing it, but when manually winding it a bit it already felt a bit "rough", but I didn't worry about it yet. Then I went ahead to set the time and date and - the date quick set doesn't work anymore So I had to manually wind it forward a few days, at least that's working. Any idea on what could be broken here or if I can fix this myself? It's not a deal breaker for me as I wear this watch most of the time anyway, but it would still be nice to have this feature.
    If it's not an easy fix and it can't be fixed on my own, should I bring it to my watchmaker or should I just get a new movement/watch?
    Might sound strange, but try again with the watch set at 6 or 7h and 30m.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X