• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Friends, I wanted to buy a 126610 LN, but with VSF closed you have to think of a good alternative.
I had thought green maker had a good rep, but I think it too is closed, so what to buy?
BP 124060/126610 doesn't seem like a good alternative to me.

The best option is wait. The VSF isn’t better by a small margin - its better by a lot.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Manuel.b

What I said - other informations for other customers....

img_0171jsk6x.jpeg

img_017221khh.jpeg

Reactions: Manuel.b

gmtring

1/8/15
hello friends, look what happened to me with my new 41mm 3235 VSF watch !! The crown of the closure has come off without further ado .. in fact she has fallen alone and I lost it while I was walking .. Has something similar happened to someone? I have bought several watches from noob and VSF and it had never happened to me .. any ideas? Thanks!

Man it happened to me as well!!!!!! Now waiting for a replacement clasp but nonews from factory

Reactions: Gmc

gmtring

1/8/15
hello friends, look what happened to me with my new 41mm 3235 VSF watch !! The crown of the closure has come off without further ado .. in fact she has fallen alone and I lost it while I was walking .. Has something similar happened to someone? I have bought several watches from noob and VSF and it had never happened to me .. any ideas? Thanks!

Man it happened to me as well!!!!!! Now waiting for a replacement clasp but no news from factory. I also had to pay for a new clasp even if I complained it broke easily the second time I used the watch ( for me it was a defect )

Reactions: Gmc

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
Manuel.b

What I said - other informations for other customers....

img_0171jsk6x.jpeg

img_017221khh.jpeg

One key difference Manuel's says oggi which I presume means today.

Yours is 2nd May?

If you could kindly confirm with li today it tomorrow. Then that would be amazing.

You would be a king wearing a crown whereas I would still be trying to a order watch with "one".

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Man it happened to me as well!!!!!! Now waiting for a replacement clasp but no news from factory. I also had to pay for a new clasp even if I complained it broke easily the second time I used the watch ( for me it was a defect )

Perhaps you can try Aliexpress?

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Can't be more true, just wait as VSF is now one step up the other factories.
Here is latest 114060 to keep you waiting :
78ce68482963b7dd4778cfde2502037b.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

HOLY MOLY!!! That 114060 is out of this world! Congratulations!

Reactions: mrsullivan

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
Everyone is waiting for VSF to open up, but I have some reservations that the quality could shift after a raid. What if a supplier changed or a machine got taken and replaced with something different?
This, of course, is coming from someone with no experience in the industry. It's just what my mind goes to when I imaging a gray-market operation getting raided.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Who you guys use in Conus for servicing VS3235 movements?

Last edited:

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Everyone is waiting for VSF to open up, but I have some reservations that the quality could shift after a raid. What if a supplier changed or a machine got taken and replaced with something different?
This, of course, is coming from someone with no experience in the industry. It's just what my mind goes to when I imaging a gray-market operation getting raided.

Your concerns are 100% valid for a factory after a raid. For instance, It happen with ZF year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Well, it seems that VSF is almost back with it's subs, yachts and datejusts, read a post on Reddit by an exceptional contributor of the rep game.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Well, it seems that VSF is almost back with it's subs, yachts and datejusts, read a post on Reddit by an exceptional contributor of the rep game.

Spoke with trusty this morning: VSF and XF still closed with no date in sight for reopening :(

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
That picture he posted with the plastic coffins would suggest it isn't a new photo

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020