• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

StephanosKostak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/20
I have modded all my Rolex watches. But when I saw this one! My God it’s the best rep out of the box. I honestly don’t feel like it needs any mods. Maybe to silent the roter a bit. It’s not that loud.
Loving it. Thank you VSF.

c35a3bb229b20f8057bd84ee39718b9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Size of your wrist ?

D.EASTLEY

3/5/16
Misaligned bezel and dial
Sent the watch to get repaired and now the bezel is more closely aligned but does not move easily at all. Like 20x the normal force to turn it.
I’ve sent it to a second watchsmith to try his hand at fixing it.

Ahh sorry to hear of ur experience. Hope you get it sorted.

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Does anyone really get anywhere near the advertised 72 hour power reserve? Either I'm not nearly moving enough or my watch has a problem, I never saw it making it for longer than a day off my wrist.

Reactions: Manuel.b

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Hmmm ... thanks, so there is something wrong with mine. Just to make sure about the power reserve I wound it for about 45 times now and shaked it a bit to have it pretty much fully wound, I let it sit now and wait until it "dies", let's see how long it really lasts. But as the power reserve is so low and also the date quick set broke a couple of days ago, I guess it would be best to buy a new movement or watch. Sadly my "TD" where I bought it from won't be able to source a new movement for me as it no longer exists (yourwatch.io ...).

wonkycrown

26/3/19
Who is your TD? I believe it is in stock. no date is not.

Sead at Supermirrors said factory was raided but Li at Jtime told me all is fine. Mind you, Sead said he would be replacing the damaged clasp on one of my subs so wondering if it's an excuse not to?

wonkycrown

26/3/19
Does anyone really get anywhere near the advertised 72 hour power reserve? Either I'm not nearly moving enough or my watch has a problem, I never saw it making it for longer than a day off my wrist.

I think it is possible depending on how lucky you are. All my new VSFs get pretty close to that. However, what I notice is that the rotor isn't exactly efficient at winding the movement. I can shake my dj2 for a considerable amount of time before it starts. The zzf on the other hand will start much quicker and the zzf with eta even quicker than that.

Reactions: mpx

D.EASTLEY

3/5/16
Sead at Supermirrors said factory was raided but Li at Jtime told me all is fine. Mind you, Sead said he would be replacing the damaged clasp on one of my subs so wondering if it's an excuse not to?

Andrew told me it was in stock. So I placed an order. Been about 6 days, so awaiting QC pics now. Will update you.

D.EASTLEY

3/5/16

Andrew told me it was in stock. So I placed an order. Been about 6 days, so awaiting QC pics now. Will update you.

mandipan

Certified
18/11/13
After ~20 days, today I got the call (from the postman).

Now I understand what you were talking about… this thing is mind blowing!!!! Definitely going to sell my TC, although if deeply franken it can’t stand up to VSF quality.

I have only one question: how can I resize the bracelet as per gen spec? Should i remove the links from both the sides or just one?

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
After ~20 days, today I got the call (from the postman).

Now I understand what you were talking about… this thing is mind blowing!!!! Definitely going to sell my TC, although if deeply franken it can’t stand up to VSF quality.

I have only one question: how can I resize the bracelet as per gen spec? Should i remove the links from both the sides or just one?

I typically remove links on both sides so the clasp sits nicely centered. Depending on your wrist size, you might need one link out on the 6 o’clock side and one on the 12 o’clock, or if you are like me, 1 at 6 o’clock and 2 at 12 lol

oh and by the way, congratulations on the VSF: it’s mind blowing how well-made the watch is!!!

Reactions: mandipan

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I alway pull out 2 Links at one side, but then close the glidelock to Position 1-left.
That works for me and watch including clasp is both centred.

Reactions: recan1ze

newmancio

27/11/19
VSF Factory has released their 126610 Submariner with their VS3235 movement.

The VS3235 movement is a true custom clone 3235 movement which factory claims an astonishing 72± hours power reserve.

Factory will be providing more pics and updates, with some comparison pics to come.

The stocks will be released in the next few days, and ready for order now.

Hello! How can I buy this 126610LN??
thanks!