• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sorry guys for an agressive slide in but...
I’m actually planning on putting my jf16610ln on m2m next week. Its a no rehaut later version, gen insert and dw installed, serviced.
beautiful.
(its an LN not LV but nevertheless)
keep your eyes open ;)

There you go Manuel.b :D add to it a BP dial and an ARF insert and you're good to go ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuel.b

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
I have been following these factories for some time.
ARF has disappointed me with the quality of its latest 16610 products.
JF is almost unobtainable.
BP is very good value for money.
I would like a TC ahahah!!! Too much to ask!?!?

I know the feeling. Been keeping my TC LV for the past 6+ years and also got it heavily franken (Swiss eta, lot of gen parts) but this thread made me pull the trigger. I let you guess my expectations after the QC pics... I have no doubt I’ll sell the TC in case of a 100% match

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Sorry guys for an agressive slide in but...
I’m actually planning on putting my jf16610ln on m2m next week. Its a no rehaut later version, gen insert and dw installed, serviced.
beautiful.
(its an LN not LV but nevertheless)
keep your eyes open ;)

I will definitely follow this story... if my wallet allows it!
But now we'd better get back to the original topic of discussion!

Reactions: recan1ze

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
The stock VSF watch was a bit too blingy for my daily needs with the reflection on the crystal so I got from Prof a double AR crystal and now it’s just perfect for me and it really brings out the beautiful blackness of the dial.

feef541e2e072061b2a7397171c31680.jpg

91452ff0226b7e4662f283e2a38556d1.jpg

52dad2330aa70377e36930d1fdf83dd2.jpg

2e2f80bb2aff0189fff5d907b9e104f5.jpg

8a4aa7ac53fc2f41dc5f7382b71e820a.jpg

Last edited:

BlackIceBob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/14
The stock VSF watch was a bit too blingy for my daily needs with the reflection on the crystal so I got from Prof a double AR crystal and now it’s just perfect for me and it really brings out the beautiful blackness of the

Sorry for the noob question, but who is Prof?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayfabs

7/3/18
California
Anyone have issues when changing the date? Mine get hung up and if it does change it doesn’t snap into spot it feels free. Typically I just wear my watches and don’t wind them or change the date but I do like them to function properly.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Anyone have issues when changing the date? Mine get hung up and if it does change it doesn’t snap into spot it feels free. Typically I just wear my watches and don’t wind them or change the date but I do like them to function properly.

This is common issue with latest batch. Unfortunately almost all 126610 from new batch have date change issues. My LV date is perfectly centered when I change it using crown but when it advance by itself at midnight it sits too low I’m the window.
I think 126610s from 1st batch were constructed better.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
I know the feeling. Been keeping my TC LV for the past 6+ years and also got it heavily franken (Swiss eta, lot of gen parts) but this thread made me pull the trigger. I let you guess my expectations after the QC pics... I have no doubt I’ll sell the TC in case of a 100% match

Which watch did you order?

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
now i have the problem what i already had back then fml haha
...you wait too long to order a watch because you think some flaws will be fixed. then they are partly fixed but now there is the new "date problem"

why me? :D

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
now i have the problem what i already had back then fml haha
...you wait too long to order a watch because you think some flaws will be fixed. then they are partly fixed but now there is the new "date problem"

why me? :D

I suffer from the same syndrome as you! :headdesk:

Reactions: recan1ze

Jayfabs

7/3/18
California
This is common issue with latest batch. Unfortunately almost all 126610 from new batch have date change issues. My LV date is perfectly centered when I change it using crown but when it advance by itself at midnight it sits too low I’m the window.
I think 126610s from 1st batch were constructed better.

I wonder if a service job would fix this issue. I have not noticed a centering issue just a hang up or almost free spinning feeling.

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
I would honestly recommend doing the exact opposite. Get it serviced BEFORE wearing it for some years, knowing it’s going to last and run great.
I serviced an ARF Sea Dweller, when it was probably half a year old, ran otherwise great, but the movement was already on its way out, due to some debris from the factory grinding everything to dust...
I took a macro shot

absolutely agree, i just received a bad VR3135, very rough ratchet driving wheel, metal shavings all around it and already debris on its jewel although it just ran the 10 or 14days from china to my home. I could feel the bad wheel while winding and without service i think this movement would crap out within weeks or even days..

Z7GY0W.jpg

Z7G1eS.jpg