• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Love your posts a lot, thank you KJ !

Maybe, if there's enough clearance in Position 2, a very thin washer on the upper side of the curved spring washer could help to increase the preload of the spring?

Maybe so bro, good suggestion. It could even be teflon or nylon as there is no friction wear there during winding and it would be minimal during date changing and time setting. I think that my rep curved spring washer may be shot though, looks like there's no more spring in its step, lol. Might have to just cut it away and install a better one.

Last edited:
Reactions: BiH855

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Maybe so bro, good suggestion. It could even be teflon or nylon as there is no friction wear there at all except in position 2 and it would be minimal even then. I think that my rep curved spring washer may be shot though, looks like there's no more spring in its step, lol. Might have to just cut it away and install a better one.

Hope you find a good fitting one bro, unfortunately chinese movements often lack in the spring parts, too strong, too soft or whatever.. One other reason i could imagine for the wheel not going back in position 1 could be oil or grease on the washer sticking it to the bridge or the crown wheel just enough to take its needed strength, or was it the same after a cleaning ?

Reactions: KJ2020

Teerlink

Looking Around
22/2/21
Nice pics...van anybody tell me whats The best 116613 LB at this moment??? And maybe a good TD where i can order??? Thx

ktirio2004

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/3/17
it is easy install genuine bridge and genuine balance at 3135 or needs modification?

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
it is easy install genuine bridge and genuine balance at 3135 or needs modification?

No modification. I had to adjust for beat error which you would have to do on almost all watches. On the other one I did I had to adjust beat error and timing slightly. It fits and operates perfectly.

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
No modification. I had to adjust for beat error which you would have to do on almost all watches. On the other one I did I had to adjust beat error and timing slightly. It fits and operates perfectly.

Can you send us a photo of the movement now with new mods? Thank mate!

L3m0n

Looking Around
27/2/21
Hi,

I recently bought my first ever replica. An Rolex Submariner 41 126610 LV - VSF.
Just recieved the QC pictures but i think the Date Wheel looks terribly bad!

I would really appreciate it if anybody would be willing to look at it and give their own opinion and maybe compare to your own watch. What do you think about my QC pics overall? What do you think about the Date Wheel?

Look at the number "2" on the date wheel. Looks very bent and misaligned

plaTeqx.png

QC Pics link: https://imgur.com/a/Ei1fs47

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Hi,

I recently bought my first ever replica. An Rolex Submariner 41 126610 LV - VSF.
Just recieved the QC pictures but i think the Date Wheel looks terribly bad!

I would really appreciate it if anybody would be willing to look at it and give their own opinion and maybe compare to your own watch. What do you think about my QC pics overall? What do you think about the Date Wheel?

Look at the number "2" on the date wheel. Looks very bent and misaligned

QC Pics link: https://imgur.com/a/Ei1fs47

Thanks! :)

I’d reject this.