• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
WHoooooohooooo! Just got my QC pics from Marvellous (MReplica TD). I ordered earlier this week, but I only learned from here that VSF had been closed for two days already. I had pretty much resigned myself to waiting until March for this one... but no, Marv pulls the rabbit out and sends me pics. Bracelet is 1LQ, btw, I couldn't read it in the pics.

While we were chatting on WhatsApp, he made a quick post after I told him that others are looking for availability:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...f-126610ln-and-126610lv-3235-mail-immediately

And, my new LN:

ZrSKL8.jpg

LMK if anyone wants more pics.

chkMINUS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
Just waiting for them to release the Cookie Monster/126619LB. How hard can it be to just use their smurf insert in the black one and polish the centre links?

Been waiting forever for one. What's taking vsf so long?

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Been waiting forever for one. What's taking vsf so long?

I can bet they already have it ready but they are waiting for right time to release it. I’m guessing we will see VSF Cookie Monster right after other factory puts it in the market.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13

I doubt my SELs are any better than others I have seen. They are almost flush near the end of the lug. The gen has very shallow endlinks with little recession so the VSF is quite close.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I can bet they already have it ready but they are waiting for right time to release it. I’m guessing we will see VSF Cookie Monster right after other factory puts it in the market.

What's the reason for this? Why not release it now to corner the market? I can see trying to space out their own sub colors, but I don't think other factories have anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
All the happy wristshots here and my watch has to go to a watchsmith because the stem is somewhat broken directly after arrival. Feels bad man. :(

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comebackbaby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/20
Hay guys I just received mine a few minutes ago. Is it just me or has been conception of this watch been significantly skewed by the photos above regarding the overall size of the watch?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Only a fucking fool would pay £17,950 for that*.

Rolex Submariner 126610LN/V. At a retailer far from you from £370.**

*watchfinder price.
**trusty price

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Hay guys I just received mine a few minutes ago. Is it just me or has been conception of this watch been significantly skewed by the photos above regarding the overall size of the watch?

What do you mean?