• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
IMG-4267.jpg

taghe

Horology Curious
3/12/20
received mine, it appears second hand is flat comparing with gen, or it's just me?

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Just received my LV yesterday and was looking forward to wear it after a little oil bath. After unwinding the crown and trying to set the date, the crown just fell off. Well thank you Mr VSF.

Also the Glidelock doesn’t move as smooth as the ones on ARF/ZZF V3. This is a bummer for me to be fair. Anyone else got this issue? I have the 1LQ Claspcode.

d15f00c1d142e1cf272dd742357034b3.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
The crown came unscrewed from the stem. The stem needs to be removed and the crown reattached, but you can probably screw it back on although you won’t be able to attach it as it should be.

Reactions: Ernesteka

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
The crown came unscrewed from the stem. The stem needs to be removed and the crown reattached, but you can probably screw it back on although you won’t be able to attach it as it should be.

Thank you sir.
Was trying to screw it back on, but then when trying to unwind the stem, i am just unscrewing the crown again, it feels like the stem is stuck. Maybe this is why I unscrewed the crown?

A watchsmith can surely help here. Just more waiting time for me it seems. Patience is key to this hobby .

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

taghe

Horology Curious
3/12/20
I happened to have done the crown swap on my gen sub before, looks like you will need to remove the case back and remove stem , then attach stem to crown, maybe a bit tread lock it, I assume this should work on rep as well

Reactions: Ernesteka

taghe

Horology Curious
3/12/20
yes mine was finger tighted...certainly VSF was rushing out a lot of these recently

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Already bathed mine without checking!
Gladly water didn't go inside.

noooobii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/8/18
Whoops just realized this was the sub thread and not the DJ thread.

Any one tried to franken the watch with 3235 movement yet? I read in earlier pages that there was a video saying that it can take gen parts but I haven't seen any one done it yet.

Last edited:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Whoops just realized this was the sub thread and not the DJ thread.

Any one tried to franken the watch with 3235 movement yet? I read in earlier pages that there was a video saying that it can take gen parts but I haven't seen any one done it yet.

misiekped has done it. I would like more info as well.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Please everyone check your case back. I had to tighten all 3 of my VSF's, one was little over finger tight!

Just tried my 126610LV and Yachtmaster 42.
The YM 42 was tightly screwed, but the Submariner was indeed a little bit loosen up.

This is really important.
Thanks for the info!