• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
014-C08-CD-499-C-4-EE7-8041-C665-ADA340-FB.jpg
1-E75-F5-C8-44-B8-4-CED-91-C0-DB7113-F1-CC3-B.jpg

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
That's better! Nice and silky soft. Glides over the hands and fingers when handled, supple and luxurious the way a Rolex should be.

All I did to achieve this was a few tickles with each surface the Bergeon buff stick to the bracelet edges top and bottom and then a clean up of any scuffs with the Cape Cod cloth. What a difference. Highly recommended, this kit costs about £10, the results are priceless.
ZrX5Un.jpg
ZrXUQ3.jpg
ZrXWRs.jpg

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
It is :)
Feels even nicer than the previous generation, on the wrist.
I like the new bracelet size - it hugs the wrist more...

Could not agree more!!!

Never seen a watch with so much wrapping. Jesus!

Seriously LOL Took me a good 10 minutes to remove all the wrapping and stickers!

Last edited:

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
modernclassic it looks like you took off quite a bit of steel. Sharp edges would disappear with wear on its own.

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I agree.
Rolex did great job with refining the shape of the lugs, case and bracelet size increase. People on YouTube say that it wears and looks pretty much the same as 116610... it doesn’t. To me it looks and wears different than 116610.
It doesn't surprise me that someone would say that because most people have no awareness of what's on the wrist. For me, it's always the little details that make a break a watch.

I'm amazed when I talk about a subtle detail on a watch and they're like "I can't see that in mine". I know a few people with decent collections who are like this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Sounds to me as if whoever opened it checked the authenticity and found out it was not gen otherwise package might have "disappeared"
Glad you got it in good condition! Enjoy, it is an awesome rep!
With the way it was shipped, they'd probably know. Especially considering where it's coming from. I bet something just happened and it got tossed in a bag. I've had that happen before. A box gets crushed or splits and they throw it in a bag do nothing spills out.

Could be something legit but either way, it's moving on.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
It doesn't surprise me that someone would say that because most people have no awareness of what's on the wrist. For me, it's always the little details that make a break a watch.

I'm amazed when I talk about a subtle detail on a watch and they're like "I can't see that in mine". I know a few people with decent collections who are like this.

126610 is completely different. I also don’t understand when watch-people say “I don’t see much difference” when talking about 126610 size, dial, hands, or even lugs... that includes Archieluxury. Guy is blind as a bat.

Reactions: leo6929 and stufuse

glee79

9/3/17
Finally! Pure time delivers.

Little bitty less then 1month from order made untill it's on my doorstep across the world in Norway.

Can't put my fingers on any thing bad yet.
e1c453881bce9c29854d16d60918950b.jpg

Sent fra min IN2023 via Tapatalk

Reactions: nefret

tamomota

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/14
I've had some time to look over this now and I'm pleased to say that I am overall really very impressed with it. It exudes quality much like the 11 series VSF Subs.
It's the LV that I got and it is significantly different enough to the Hulk that is worth having in the collection too. I don't think there is much point me adding the LN when I have the gen and VSF 11 series LN's in the box as well, but black and green is a nice compromise between wearing your Hulk and the LN, so this will get wrist.

Is it as good as the VSF116610LN? In my opinion, yes and no.

I would say the 126610 watch head is better than the 116610. The bezels turns, sits, springs and feels very gen like. The coloured insert set and gap around the outer edge is perfect as is the platinum (silver paint) fill. Unwinding the crown feels buttery just like gen, screwing it back feels almost as clean. Crystal is great, on par with the 116610! Winding feels zzzzzzzzz, not sure if the 3235 is like that as I don't have one. The rehaut is great, good enough for me, better than 116610 but not perfect, the serials don't line up right between the minute markers..being picky here (I don't care about the wrong R in the 116610 nevermind this). I say it beats the 116610 because the rehaut is better and the bezel rotate feels (even) better... but that's just my example, yours may differ. Dial is tremendous as is the DW both with 3d gloss paint fonts. Can't fault it at all.

The bracelet on the 126610 is great, against the genuine I'll score it 88% but the 116610 gets 95%. The 116610 is silkier, softer, slides between your hands and glides over your fingers. The SEL's on the 126610 drop the ball, in particular the midlink is too low and not quite defined enough along the edges. Clasp and glide are very substantial but my glide is stiff (some grease will sort it) and clasp edges sharp. The 126610 is sharper around all the edges. No matter, I have a Bergeon buff stick and a spare hour later on to deal with that. But ootb, the 116610 bracelet is better imo.

I am very pleased, it's a terrific watch. It really 'pops' like a genuine Rolex! Very impressive and terrific build quality, with a little refinishing on my part, this will feel like a genuine watch...and we all know it looks indistinguishable! I like what Rolex has done with the Submariner, it's a nice evolution, the 116610 is now a modernclassic!:wowa:

If I had to choose between them, the 116610 takes it. It's a little more refined again. Another amazing watch from VSF, I can't believe it. It's like they are giving away Rolex watches for £350.. get in now folks before Rolex shut them down!!! These VSF are 'Rolex made in China'!
ZrTPts.jpg
ZrTTNY.jpg

More please Mr VSF, lots lots more!! Keep them coming, I'll buy another box..:drool:

Thanks, nice write up. Enjoy the VSF king of rep.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Triplock Your watch has very nice SELs. Care to share some close up shots of SELs? BTW You make lovely photos :)

Sonofalich I'm so sick of that shit, they clog up the entire thread...

Reactions: Sonofalich

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Mine arrived 3 days ago and I set the time monday night. I checked today and it is dead on the second! Amazing. Best rep I´ve ever had. Now to wait for more offerings from VSF. Good times. :D

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I especially like the bezel action, the most gen like of all reps. No play at all and it sounds like quality.

Reactions: leo6929