• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
My LV finally arrived after 18 days of agony LOL US postal sucks right now....

Overall it is very solid rep.

ZrU1vF.jpg

It wears more subtle compared to blingy hulk.

ZrUYAp.jpg

Clasp is very well made, code is 1LQ.

ZrUnzt.jpg

I'll do some size comparison with my hulk later using caliper but it actually feels more compact on your wrist.

ZrUy85.jpg

Lume is also very nice

ZrUIFb.jpg

All in all, no major complaint. Beautiful rep.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
jiro Do you think hour markers are slightly larger on Hulk?

Hard to tell with naked eyes but hulk does seem to have bigger lume dot for sure while kermit has thicker marker border lines so all together they seem to have same size but you be the judge.

Took this shot to compare them in a same angle, same scale...

ZrUxic.jpg

126610LV 116610LV
ZrUSw4.jpg
ZrU0cI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Hard to tell with naked eyes but hulk does seem to have bigger lume dot for sure while kermit has thicker marker border lines so all together they seem to have same size but you be the judge.

Took this shot to compare them in a same angle, same scale...

ZrUxic.jpg

126610LV 116610LV
ZrUSw4.jpg
ZrU0cI.jpg

Both watches look great. I like big lume dots on hulk, but at the same time I prefer 126610 case and wide bracelet. I would be interesting if Rolex increased hour markers on subs just like on Yacht master 42. YM 42 dial looks sick!

nikefit

Known Member
16/1/12
Anyone knows which lever is the regulating lever for the movement? I checked through the threads and cannot find anh confirmation.. thanks guys

Reactions: stufuse

wonkycrown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
My LV finally arrived after 18 days of agony LOL US postal sucks right now....

Overall it is very solid rep.

All in all, no major complaint. Beautiful rep.

Are you happy with the SEL's and are they consistant at the case lugs? The one at the 5 o'clock position looks off but it may just be the lighting in the images.

I have one on order and am awaiting my QC images.

Great looking piece!

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Anyone knows which lever is the regulating lever for the movement? I checked through the threads and cannot find anh confirmation.. thanks guys

Apply a slight amount of pressure and don’t touch the brass part on top. I would not suggest doing this without a timegrapher.

Reactions: nikefit

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
There seems to be a misconception about clasp gaps here. That thing is moving, it's not sitting in one exact position every time you close it or even while you're wearing it. The construction (also on gen) isn't that sturdy, see below shots just a few seconds apart.

ZrztRI.jpg

People seem To be trying really hard to find things at the moment. Can’t say I’ve seen the nit picking to this extent before.

It’s says a lot about the quality of the watch!

No 100% definitive consensus on the differences which is unusual for a rep always solid differences all agree on normally.

maybe it’s because not many Gens about. Or this watch is that good.

it’s never ever going to be 1:1, impossible unless Rolex made them themselves. Sometimes I think People are just wanting to ruin the rep for themselves before they’ve got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Are you happy with the SEL's and are they consistant at the case lugs? The one at the 5 o'clock position looks off but it may just be the lighting in the images.

I have one on order and am awaiting my QC images.

Great looking piece!

I think that your expectations are way too high for a rep watch. His unit is one of the best I've seen so far.

stufuse : Great comment, these are words of true wisdom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pietros and tribal

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I think that your expectations are way too high for a rep watch. His unit is one of the best I've seen so far.

stufuse : Great comment, these are words of true wisdom.

Haha wisdom, I’m unsure.

What I find a little bit of a problem;

the more eagle eyed members notice stuff, (even if they have no issue with what they’ve seen and writing it purely because they have observed it) and as soon a sits published You see a little delay ( days/weeks ) how it filters down to newer members.

For instance, You then see how these observations get picked up by the newer members who think they’re are having to look out for these things in their QC as flaws. When really its an open discussion possible factory tolerance that we hadn’t reached consensus on and not things you should reject a watch on.

You start to see posts in the threads trickling in asking is my clasp gap okay my sel isn’t quite curved and they don’t really know what they are looking at. People worrying about something so small and that someone they know is going to be able spot.

I still Can’t believe how good this thing looks in all honesty, I was more critical of the 116 version though I still liked it a lot.

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
People seem To be trying really hard to find things at the moment. Can’t say I’ve seen the nit picking to this extent before.

It’s says a lot about the quality of the watch!

No 100% definitive consensus on the differences which is unusual for a rep always solid differences all agree on normally.

maybe it’s because not many Gens about. Or this watch is that good.

it’s never ever going to be 1:1, impossible unless Rolex made them themselves. Sometimes I think People are just wanting to ruin the rep for themselves before they’ve got it.

Great post.

It's a rep and it's never going to be a gen.

That being said, it's probably the best rep I own.

After a tepid first reaction, this one has ended up on my wrist for most of the last 2 weeks now.

At risk of sounding like a new guy, I can't wait for the no date to come out as well. Thats going to be an insta-buy.

Have you got your's yet?

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Great post.

It's a rep and it's never going to be a gen.

That being said, it's probably the best rep I own.

After a tepid first reaction, this one has ended up on my wrist for most of the last 2 weeks now.

At risk of sounding like a new guy, I can't wait for the no date to come out as well. Thats going to be an insta-buy.

Have you got your's yet?

Thanks chap,

I’m struggling to see where they go with a V2? Is that just me?

I mean can’t remember when I’ve ever said that, let alone seen a thread not full of “I’ll wait for v2”

Not gotten mine yet, it’s on its way to me yesterday.

Looking forward to it a lot.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Thanks chap,

I’m struggling to see where they go with a V2? Is that just me?

I mean can’t remember when I’ve ever said that, let alone seen a thread not full of “I’ll wait for v2”

Not gotten mine yet, it’s on its way to me yesterday.

Looking forward to it a lot.

Vsf may never release v2.
They would release v2 if they had to do major upgrade. I’m not sure how much more they can refine this rep.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Vsf may never release v2.
They would release v2 if they had to do major upgrade. I’m not sure how much more they can refine this rep.

My thoughts exactly and this says it all doesn’t it!

Reactions: rcom440

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
So I was a little sad I hadn ´t received a tracking number from Andrew for some days now, with the raids, CNY and all. And yesterday my 126610LN showed at my doorstep unannounced!! Guess it helped to not obsess about the tracking, lol :p. My 2 cents: It is better than my 116610LV VSF in almost every aspect: Insert, dial, markers, and hands. Literally blew me away. SELs almost non-existent, but I don ´t care that much about those. And I see what Rolex did there with the new case and bracelet, very nice, although with 1mm more on the clasp width, that is a little on the big side. I dont know how VSF could do this one better, the hype was real.

Reactions: Cloney