• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Loving mine more and more, personally do not let OCD regarding SEL or lug or crystal AR affect my enjoyment of this watch.. It is IMO the best OTB I have ever owned!
And let's be real, how many people are actually going to spot these so called flaws? They are so minute, they would most likely only be uncovered with a gen (good luck finding a chap wearing one in the wild!) placed side by side, going back and forth with a loupe knowing what to look for!

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Loving mine more and more, personally do not let OCD regarding SEL or lug or crystal AR affect my enjoyment of this watch.. It is IMO the best OTB I have ever owned!
And let's be real, how many people are actually going to spot these so called flaws? They are so minute, they would most likely only be uncovered with a gen (good luck finding a chap wearing one in the wild!) placed side by side, going back and forth with a loupe knowing what to look for!

Absolutely. Looks awesome. I just ordered the LV last night, I was that impressed with the LN.

Reactions: stufuse

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The pic I posted above (with SEL gap) is genuine.. from the chrono24 link above... ..and it was to counter Duckbers remark that it was just a reflection(!). It's obviously a gap.

Sorry, I didn't know you were looking at a gen image. In that case, fully agree. Tons of gens have gaps and no one should care if his rep has one. :drinks_cheers:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Sorry, I didn't know you were looking at a gen image. In that case, fully agree. Tons of gens have gaps and no one should care if his rep has one. :drinks_cheers:

That's how good these are! Almost can't be told apart from genuine. My LV arrives tomorrow hopefully! Then I'll need the LN... :beef:

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
It is 101% definitely a gap between the SEL and the case, top and bottom SEL... even the spring bar is visible.
ZrK4Q1.webp

Yep, and this one is from Crown and Caliber top and bottom left side has the springbar visible:

scottwoerner

Horology Curious
16/12/20
United States
Just got mine, one week from shipment to delivery (SoCal).

Very happy with it initially. SEL's are near perfect, no gaps/misalignment. Will post pictures later.

Does anyone know if the REP's have the etched crown on the crystal? I thought I saw it somewhere, but can't recall.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Just got mine, one week from shipment to delivery (SoCal).

Very happy with it initially. SEL's are near perfect, no gaps/misalignment. Will post pictures later.

Does anyone know if the REP's have the etched crown on the crystal? I thought I saw it somewhere, but can't recall.

Yes it does. You can click on this picture and enlarge it to see it even better.

ZrLWOn.jpg

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
My LN arrived at my local post office but they don’t know what happen to the package. It was out for delivery January 13th. USPS is basically saying there is nothing they can do. I’m still hopping it will arrive.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
My LN arrived at my local post office but they don’t know what happen to the package. It was out for delivery January 13th. USPS is basically saying there is nothing they can do. I’m still hopping it will arrive.

Wow.... That's crazy.

I think there is a way to file for tracing. They are supposed to go back and take a look at who handled your package every step in order to see if they can recover it.

Here is something I found on the website

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
​​​
Hope you get it.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Wow.... That's crazy.

I think there is a way to file for tracing. They are supposed to go back and take a look at who handled your package every step in order to see if they can recover it.

Here is something I found on the website

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
​​​
Hope you get it.

thanks mate,
I’m still hopping it will arrive. I had something like that happen with one of my APs. Mail was missing in local post office. I filed missing mail but they didn’t do anything. I only received email apologizing saying there is nothing that can be done. That was 2 years ago. I never reviewed my AP.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
thanks mate,
I’m still hopping it will arrive. I had something like that happen with one of my APs. Mail was missing in local post office. I filed missing mail but they didn’t do anything. I only received email apologizing saying there is nothing that can be done. That was 2 years ago. I never reviewed my AP.

This is sad, sorry about that mate, very disappointing. Maybe your TD can help, I think some will send you another one if customs take your watch, lost in the post is same kind of thing..?

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
This is sad, sorry about that mate, very disappointing. Maybe your TD can help, I think some will send you another one if customs take your watch, lost in the post is same kind of thing..?

That’s ok. I will wait a few more days to see what happens. Last update was on January 13th. It was out for delivery in the city where I live. Then they bumped to next day. It wasn’t scanned since then and they are basically saying they don’t know what happened to the package.. go figured. I don’t think TD can do anything since it’s not a customs issue.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16

Just wow! Silky smooth winding and everything is crisp and near perfect.

I opened the back to regulate the movement and was shocked it was barely finger tight. After regulating I tightened it properly and I’m damn glad I discovered that. The gasket was also pretty dry so it got lubed as it should be. I’ll post more pics ASAP.