• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
USPS is painfully slow these days. My 126610 is still in transit. Expected delivery day was Tuesday January 12th. I’m hoping it will arrive tomorrow but do they deliver on Jan 18th? I know it’s a federal holiday.
I’ve heard that they are still delivering Christmas packages.

We’ve seen the same over here in the UK, Royal Mail have been lagging behind a fair bit with deliveries, usually stuff would be 1-2 days throughout the UK but most things are taking a bit longer, my watch is currently 3 hours drive away but I’d be surprised if I see it earlier than Friday/Saturday this week.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
We’ve seen the same over here in the UK, Royal Mail have been lagging behind a fair bit with deliveries, usually stuff would be 1-2 days throughout the UK but most things are taking a bit longer, my watch is currently 3 hours drive away but I’d be surprised if I see it earlier than Friday/Saturday this week.

I’ve had no post for 10 days. So many staff off sick, post sitting in depo piling up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: UnluckyXIII

glee79

9/3/17
Mine came into the country yesterday and was sent to my local postoffice today!! if im lucky I get it tomorrow afternoon. Stoked.

Reactions: stufuse

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Has anyone with the old bracelet has try to source a new bracelet? I wonder if the engraving, coronet and clasp action is different like on the old and new version of the 116xxx i compared.

I asked my TD before two weeks to souce me some VSF 126610 parts and he replied that the factory don't sell parts now becuase they are the best factory producing this model.

a5c9d9cb056093ca0cbc7352d6b19341.jpg

Reactions: Jayalvin777

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
I’ve had no post for 10 days. So many staff off sick, post sitting in depo piling up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow not good, we seem to have moved from every day delivery to every 2-3 days whilst they manage the additional demand on their network, 10 days is a long time to wait though.

Has anyone had chance to see the H7N and L1Q bracelets side-by-side yet?

Borgrep

Looking Around
8/1/21
Oh wow not good, we seem to have moved from every day delivery to every 2-3 days whilst they manage the additional demand on their network, 10 days is a long time to wait though.

Has anyone had chance to see the H7N and L1Q bracelets side-by-side yet?

just to let you guys know. The new VSF bracelets have more than 2 clasp codes. I’ve been handling a few of them lately and there are at least 10 different clasp codes circulating. There seem to be 2 relevant number ranges but there is definitely some randomness... The time of clasp code checking might be over...

Reactions: leo6929

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
just to let you guys know. The new VSF bracelets have more than 2 clasp codes. I’ve been handling a few of them lately and there are at least 10 different clasp codes circulating. There seem to be 2 relevant number ranges but there is definitely some randomness... The time of clasp code checking might be over...

This would be great if they do so..
but actually I haven’t heard about that before about any factory.

but I do heard some roomers that they have also “ raided “ vsf someone else know if this is true?

Borgrep

Looking Around
8/1/21
This would be great if they do so..
but actually I haven’t heard about that before about any factory.

but I do heard some roomers that they have also “ raided “ vsf someone else know if this is true?

actually it is pretty annoying. As someone who often buys Gen Rolex watches from private sellers, clasp codes have helped my to identify scam watches on several occasions. Afaik clasp codes have been a gentleman agreement between the factories ever since.

Ofc it is not enough to rely your analysis on clasp codes but it made things easier, especially because most people don’t know about the codes.

I have a gen 126610LN and compared it to some of the VS watches. The quality is creepy. With the new clasp codes, you’ll need at least a 50x magnifier to even have a chance to detect them. Since there are already decently faked new warranty cards around, i am pretty sure that many people will lose a lot of money on these watches. And don’t come with „inspecting the movement“. People are never going to let you open their new 16k$ starbucks...

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
And don’t come with „inspecting the movement“. People are never going to let you open their new 16k$ starbucks...

plus the movement also gets harder to call out, the new VS movements take a gen balance so a scammer could put one in without problems

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
actually it is pretty annoying. As someone who often buys Gen Rolex watches from private sellers, clasp codes have helped my to identify scam watches on several occasions. Afaik clasp codes have been a gentleman agreement between the factories ever since.

Ofc it is not enough to rely your analysis on clasp codes but it made things easier, especially because most people don’t know about the codes.

I have a gen 126610LN and compared it to some of the VS watches. The quality is creepy. With the new clasp codes, you’ll need at least a 50x magnifier to even have a chance to detect them. Since there are already decently faked new warranty cards around, i am pretty sure that many people will lose a lot of money on these watches. And don’t come with „inspecting the movement“. People are never going to let you open their new 16k$ starbucks...
Even still, most people would inspect a clone 3235 or 3135 and give it the thumbs up. You really have to know what youre looking for to know the difference.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk