• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
I just checked and compared my 126610 LN with my 5 year old Sea Dweller under a halogen light and it definitely has NO AR. The magnification and color of light bulb in the crystal is the same in both watches. I think I know what I am talking about, I used to do AR for AP some years ago.

This is good input as well, especially given your experience in the area. Are you saying that the Sea Dweller has no AR or the 126610? or both?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
This is good input as well, especially given your experience in the area. Are you saying that the Sea Dweller has no AR or the 126610? or both?

Both have no AR, both have the same color and magnification of the light bulb. If any of them would have AR, the color or magnification would be different. Even on Profs crystal you see a little blue shining....

Last edited:

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Both have no AR, both have the same color and magnification of the light bulb. If any of them would have AR, the color or magnification would be different. Even on Profs crystal you see a little blue shining....

This would hold true on a crystal with AR only on the underside as well, correct?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I just checked and compared my 126610 LN with my 5 year old Sea Dweller under a halogen light and it definitely has NO AR. The magnification and color of light bulb in the crystal is the same in both watches. I think I know what I am talking about, I used to do AR for AP some years ago.

Very valuable information, thanks for your input

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
Just a quick post. Just GL'd a VSF 126610LV. The clasp was H7Z. Everything looked great. But because of this thread, I asked my TD to ensure that it was the latest batch. He assured me that it was.

The VSF 126610LN that I purchase two weeks ago had the 1LQ clasp.

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Just a quick post. Just GL'd a VSF 126610LV. The clasp was H7Z. Everything looked great. But because of this thread, I asked my TD to ensure that it was the latest batch. He assured me that it was.

The VSF 126610LN that I purchase two weeks ago had the 1LQ clasp.

I understood that the 1LQ is newer and someone also said it had better finishing and a narrower clasp (.5mm)
I had to re-finish my H7Z as I found the edges a little sharp.

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Ordered from Trusty. Shipped Jan 6. Tracking updated today Jan 13 showing release from customs 4 days ago on Jan 9th. Customs release time is also 4 hours before airport arrival ???? Not in DHL or USPS tracking systems yet.

The release could be because the pre-entry paperwork cleared as this is sent in advance and allows customs to clear packages before they land and speed up the processing of goods process.

Reactions: WatchSmith.US

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19

d3ca6cf8e154cd2afad32e0d9b83e2e1.jpg

SOURCE: Rolex Website

It would be interesting to see a macro shot of the LEC on the 126610:

FullSizeRender.jpg

SOURCE: https://nobswatchmaker.com/blog/how-to-identify-rolexs-anti-reflective-coating

The crown on the new 2020 124300 OP 41 has the LEC indicating AR on the underside of the crystal:

SOURCE: https://youtu.be/cPLmf4MDw-4?t=308

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
I understood that the 1LQ is newer and someone also said it had better finishing and a narrower clasp (.5mm)
I had to re-finish my H7Z as I found the edges a little sharp.

Yes. I've been following the bracelet debate on this thread... that's why I asked the TD to confirm. I reminded him that the LN that I just purchased from him had the 1LQ bracelet. He then confirmed that it was the "newest batch." Being that everything looked good and he quickly answered that it was the newest batch, I didn't feel like I needed to push it or RL just over this.

Is there anyone else who recently qc'd (within the last week) whose bracelet is the H7Z like me?

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Yes. I've been following the bracelet debate on this thread... that's why I asked the TD to confirm. I reminded him that the LN that I just purchased from him had the 1LQ bracelet. He then confirmed that it was the "newest batch." Being that everything looked good and he quickly answered that it was the newest batch, I didn't feel like I needed to push it or RL just over this.

Is there anyone else who recently qc'd (within the last week) whose bracelet is the H7Z like me?

QC’d my 126610LN on Jan 8th and it’s clasp is stamped 1LQ

Reactions: leo6929

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA

A few days ago I green lighted QC of LN. it was H7Z. I talked with people on other forums and they are still getting H7Z and they’ve been told it’s a new batch. Perhaps only LV has 1LQ stamp. I don’t think you need to worry about quality of the watch.

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
A few days ago I green lighted QC of LN. it was H7Z. I talked with people on other forums and they are still getting H7Z and they’ve been told it’s a new batch. Perhaps only LV has 1LQ stamp. I don’t think you need to worry about quality of the watch.

Agree 100%. I know that I won't notice any difference. This is what threads like this do... drive people like me a little crazy.

My LN that I purchased a couple of weeks ago had the 1LQ... it's the LV I just GL'd yesterday that has the H7Z. So I was curious more than anything. On this thread, it feels like I've only seen the LN with the 1LQ.

Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Rolex Submariner Date 126610
Diameter: 40.5 mm
Lug to lug: 47.6 mm
Clasp: 18.83 mm
Lug width: 26.7 mm
Thickness: 12 mm
SEL 21mm
Last Link 16,5mm

Here is the difference to 116610

561488d797e51a60c868ee0601ea09d2.jpg

I took my time and measured it with a caliper, so maybe it varies by 0,1 - 0,2 mm ;)

VSF Submariner Date 126610

Diameter: 40,6mm
Lug to lug: 47.6 mm
Clasp: 18.97 mm
Lug width: 26.7 mm
Thickness: 12,80 mm
SEL 21mm
Last Link 16,5mm

Here we can see it is nearly to gen specification.
Only the thickness is a bit more ( I have the foil on the caseback)

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Thanks tribal , great contribution here

What is the thickness of the gen vs VSF insert? Are they the same? Same as the amount of bezel that extends past the insert..

Appreciate the effort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Agree 100%. I know that I won't notice any difference. This is what threads like this do... drive people like me a little crazy.

My LN that I purchased a couple of weeks ago had the 1LQ... it's the LV I just GL'd yesterday that has the H7Z. So I was curious more than anything. On this thread, it feels like I've only seen the LN with the 1LQ.

Thanks for your response.

My LN is H7Z from mid December QC.

Sent from the RWI App

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
My LN also has the 1LQ.

Hmmmm... Are there people with the LV that have the 1LQ bracelet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes my QC LV on 7 Jan the clasp 1LQ stamp.

Don't worry 0,5 to 1 mm no one will care. Reading this thread everyday only make My OCD Increase. I will leave this thread after i get my watch.

Reactions: leo6929 and jiro