• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Raelman007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/20
Uhh, he said he bought it from Sead and the thread is about the VSF 126610.
Yes I saw it was from Sead but I'm not sure who he is. I imagine he runs one of the rep websites so wanted to know which website I should go to.
Sorry I wasn't sure if the VSF 126610 is called that or if it actually has a version number as well like other factories.
Thanks

Sent from my RMX2075 using Tapatalk

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Yes I saw it was from Sead but I'm not sure who he is. I imagine he runs one of the rep websites so wanted to know which website I should go to.
Sorry I wasn't sure if the VSF 126610 is called that or if it actually has a version number as well like other factories.
Thanks

VSF - VS Factory
Sead - Supermirrors in the Trusted Dealer section on this forum

Reactions: YellowFin

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
I think this is the one you mean?

Mr.Paneristi

Screenshot-20201216-165821-Snapchat.jpg

VSF has done a spectacular job on their 1st crack at the 126610LN/LV! I expected at less a year to see a decent 2020 sub rep to hit the market.
I'm pretty convince on picking up an LN myself.
Any thoughts on what stands out about the VSF that's a flaw?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Amazing. Thanks for your help

There is only one version (officially anyway) of this particular watch from VSF at the moment.

Same for the 116610 (although it is very apparent that there had been several minor updates over the last few months).

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

I have arrived

VSF has done a spectacular job on their 1st crack at the 126610LN/LV! I expected at less a year to see a decent 2020 sub rep to hit the market.
I'm pretty convince on picking up an LN myself.
Any thoughts on what stands out about the VSF that's a flaw?

Lugs are slightly misshapen, lacks AR coating, and likely has a 116610 dial as opposed to the slightly bigger new dial but that is a subject still up to discussion. End links were also not greatly finished but has been recently updated. All in all it's solid, if you're okay with those flaws go for it!

Last edited:

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Man.... VSF looks amazing next to gen (other than the crystal). If I were to nitpick tho, the proportion of the watch itself to bracelet seems slightly bit off. Gen looks slightly larger in size (diameter of the bezel etc) and slimmer in the bracelet area. Maybe also the rehaut thickness seems slightly deeper on the gen optically (perhaps this is due to the crystal). Might just be the angle of the photo taken though. Overall super impressive.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Man.... VSF looks amazing next to gen (other than the crystal). If I were to nitpick tho, the proportion of the watch itself to bracelet seems slightly bit off. Gen looks slightly larger in size (diameter of the bezel etc) and slimmer in the bracelet area. Maybe also the rehaut thickness seems slightly deeper on the gen optically (perhaps this is due to the crystal). Might just be the angle of the photo taken though. Overall super impressive.

You're not wrong, this is likely a shot before they fixed the bracelet taper. They did not update the dial size yet.

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Any idea when gen 126610 crystals are going to be available? I imagine they’re going to fetch a pretty penny.

I don’t have my VSFs on hand (yet, they’re en route), but I am not optimistic. The best cyclops I had previously (prof and ARF) were still quite a ways from gen. I hope to be proven wrong about my assumptions :)

And yes, gen crystals sometime have blue tint so it’s not a “tell”, although when buying gens I look for watches with clear/non-blue AR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So he took it apart and confirmed no AR on the underside of the crystal? Do you know what AR on the underside of a crystal as opposed to the top of the crystal does?

I think you need to understand the difference between lacking and non-existent. Sounds crazy but you can hold both models in hand and play with both in various lighting to see one has a dial that pops more. That's how consumers found out the 41mm has increased the AR, with no crystal removal, believe it or not!

Last edited:

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
I think you need to understand the difference between lacking and non-existent. Sounds crazy but you can hold both models in hand and play with both in various lighting to see one has a dial that pops more. That's how consumers found out the 41mm has increased the AR, with no crystal removal, believe it or not!

Answer my question. Why does the dial pop more?