• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
If I'm being honest, this is not a very flattering pic when comparing to the gen. I know a lot of it has to do with angle and the lighting, but it just highlights the shortcomings of the crystal. The crystal seems to look pretty good when shot head on, but this picture probably has one of the most "blue tinted" cyclops I've seen. Put it against the gen and the black hole effect is almost lost.

Just my 2 cents. Not taking anything away from the VSF, just saying it's a very unflattering pic and throwing the gen in there makes it look even worse.

Yes, I know! It wasn't my pic, and I never posted it originally.

I just re-posted it from earlier as rcom440 / Mr.Paneristi had referenced it.

I said at the time it wasn't a photograph with which you could use to make any meaningful comparison.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
I did when I had it in hand which will be somewhere in this thread but not directly against the gen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you seen the case from the side? the gen 126610 side profile case should be thinner than 116610.

and mrmckhansi measure the VSF clasp width 19,5 mm but jenny in youtube measure the gen clasp width 18,83 mm.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
If I'm being honest, this is not a very flattering pic when comparing to the gen. I know a lot of it has to do with angle and the lighting, but it just highlights the shortcomings of the crystal. The crystal seems to look pretty good when shot head on, but this picture probably has one of the most "blue tinted" cyclops I've seen. Put it against the gen and the black hole effect is almost lost.

Just my 2 cents. Not taking anything away from the VSF, just saying it's a very unflattering pic and throwing the gen in there makes it look even worse.

That's indeed a bad picture. The crystal is great in real life!

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
For reference Bracelet SEL is 21mm last Link 16,5mm.
Haven't measured the Clasp yet.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I don't think I've ever seen a bigger ankle biting last worder in my almost 9 years on these boards.

Well here's the thing. When you write an innocuous comment that highlights a flaw on a new model, and then dozens of people chastise you with vitriolic comments on how wrong you are, then an update to that flaw comes to light that shuts everybody up, I wouldn't hold it against you either.

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Well here's the thing. When you write an innocuous comment that highlights a flaw on a new model, and then dozens of people chastise you with vitriolic comments on how wrong you are, then an update to that flaw comes to light that shuts everybody up, I wouldn't hold it against you either.

Cant you just let it die? Every day here we are again going through the same repetitive shit, you remind me of a child just hoping for your moment to be able to go “I told you so” - right or wrong what do you actually want a fucking medal or something, do you need some sort of “you were right” comment so you can get yourself off or something sheeeesh!... you’re like a broken record.... bet you are a joy to live with.... news flash, NOBODY CARES!

Back to the watch, how hit-or-miss have people found the rehaut engraving alignment, looking at my square on QC the “X’s” look well aligned and the indices reflected centrally under the X;-

A3-CC1692-412-C-4946-ACDB-F02-C92-FD2-B8-B.jpg

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Cant you just let it die? Every day here we are again going through the same repetitive shit, you remind me of a child just hoping for your moment to be able to go “I told you so” - right or wrong what do you actually want a fucking medal or something, do you need some sort of “you were right” comment so you can get yourself off or something sheeeesh!... you’re like a broken record.... bet you are a joy to live with.... news flash, NOBODY CARES!

Back to the watch, how hit-or-miss have people found the rehaut engraving alignment, looking at my square on QC the “X’s” look well aligned and the indices reflected centrally under the X;-

Don’t be so hard on him-it’s narcissism and low self esteem all rolled into one.
He accused me of ‘trying to score fake internet points in an online discussion’.
The irony is delicious.

Sent from the RWI App

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

If you want to let it die, don't reply or quote me. Speaking of which, people were more than happy to slam me for my opinion and once I get it right, and the majority was proven wrong, just let it die? Lol GTFO of here with that bs, the amount of shit given to me by people who were ultimately wrong should at least acknowledge it, yes give me my fucking medal.

Reactions: StreetFighter

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Hyperbole. I think you get the point I'm making.

Not hyperbole, an opinion that is shared by more than a few here. I'll let you have the last word, since that seems to be your MO.

Then hopefully we can get back to the watch. Which is a replica. And will therefore have faults, and given the fact that it may be built from various lots or runs of parts, will have variations.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Not hyperbole, an opinion that is shared by more than a few here. I'll let you have the last word, since that seems to be your MO.

Then hopefully we can get back to the watch. Which is a replica. And will therefore have faults, and given the fact that it may be built from various lots or runs of parts, will have variations.

What's that opinion again?

You must be misquoting me for someone else, cause if you think my argument is that the replica shouldn't have faults, you've got the wrong guy pal. And then people wonder why I respond when they can't even get my points right...

Reactions: StreetFighter

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Letters on the rehaut are spot on. The serial number starts exactly centered between the markers, but has a little too small distances, so it ends somewhat unaligned. Hard to notice in real life though.

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Letters on the rehaut are spot on. The serial number starts exactly centered between the markers, but has a little too small distances, so it ends somewhat unaligned. Hard to notice in real life though.

Sounds promising, will be good to see it in natural conditions to see how well it’s been done, I haven’t bought a rep for a long time but it seems that they have come on leaps-and-bounds since I first took interest in them.

Raelman007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/20
Accepted my QC by Sead, can´t wait to finally get it! He surely picks great examples.
This looks really nice, which factory is it from ? Which website did you buy it from ? Thanks

Sent from my RMX2075 using Tapatalk