• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

moonylove

Horology Curious
6/1/21
I bought two of them, one for a friend and get the different batches. I noticed it, by comparing them. That's it.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

hi any idea for the rep version are there any serial number engraved within the watch itself?
sorry to ask such a noob question. im really new in this area just wanna know how close it is to the authentic version..

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
hi any idea for the rep version are there any serial number engraved within the watch itself?
sorry to ask such a noob question. im really new in this area just wanna know how close it is to the authentic version..

Yeah the serial is engraved on the rehaut @6 and on the movement.

it’s a nice rep.

moonylove

Horology Curious
6/1/21
Yeah the serial is engraved on the rehaut @6 and on the movement.

it’s a nice rep.
thanks alot!! appreciate your reply!
haha I'm kinda stuck between daytona and sub. but i dont do mod, just want to get something closest to gen out of the box.. ????

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
thanks alot!! appreciate your reply!
haha I'm kinda stuck between daytona and sub. but i dont do mod, just want to get something closest to gen out of the box.. ????

Totally understand. The noob v4 Daytona is pretty solid out of the box. I think it’s practical to wear the watch for a certain amount of time, enjoy it, and if you want to mod it after 6 months or so go for it.

But both are really solid (Vsf sub and noob Daytona) reps. You can go wrong either way. I’d personally just get both, which is what I’ve done :)

Last edited:

moonylove

Horology Curious
6/1/21
Totally understand. The noob v4 Daytona is pretty solid out of the box. I think it’s practical to wear the watch for a certain amount of time, enjoy it, and if you want to mod it after 6 months or so go for it.

But both are really solid (Vsf sub and noob Daytona) reps. You can go wrong either way. I’d personally just get both, which is what I’ve done :)
haha nice! when i can't decide just get both! sounds liked you're enjoying both of them! thanks alot for ur inputs!!

JohnLukeNY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
17/12/20
US
It is crooked bro!!!
and DW/Cyclope is not good...it is first VSF watch I even seen with this defects

Out of interest (I’m waiting for my QC pics), can you please tell me what’s wrong with the Cyclope and datewheel?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
It’s somewhere in this thread. I’m not some on what page.

I think this is the one you mean?

Mr.Paneristi

Screenshot-20201216-165821-Snapchat.jpg

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
How are you enjoying it still mate? Getting the wrist time you thought?

It's getting more time than the 116610 actually. More comfortable. I really like the glossy dial against the green bezel.
Not sure if I will get the LN as well / instead - maybe the LV is a bit instagrammy. Time will tell.
You ordered yours yet mate?

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
It's getting more time than the 116610 actually. More comfortable. I really like the glossy dial against the green bezel.
Not sure if I will get the LN as well / instead - maybe the LV is a bit instagrammy. Time will tell.
You ordered yours yet mate?

Ahh nice, I did wonder how the watch would fair against the older model in competition for wrist time. I have to admit, being a fan of the Kermit (and 5 digits in general ) Rolex refining the case lugs was welcome news for me I’ve not got round to ordering yet as I’ve spent a bit sourcing bits for my 1675 build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
I think this is the one you mean?

Mr.Paneristi

Screenshot-20201216-165821-Snapchat.jpg

If I'm being honest, this is not a very flattering pic when comparing to the gen. I know a lot of it has to do with angle and the lighting, but it just highlights the shortcomings of the crystal. The crystal seems to look pretty good when shot head on, but this picture probably has one of the most "blue tinted" cyclops I've seen. Put it against the gen and the black hole effect is almost lost.

Just my 2 cents. Not taking anything away from the VSF, just saying it's a very unflattering pic and throwing the gen in there makes it look even worse.