• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

zvonimir

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/6/12
Hello to all,

any idea if/ when VSF will release the 126040?

In about 17-28 days
or 36hrs
whichever comes first
(maybe it ecapes all on its own but no one can say if/when that will happen)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
So weird that whenever a sub thread runs you get loads of sub 10 post guys asking when the no date version is coming out. Not a criticism, just an obervation.

No dates typically follow 6 months - 1 year after, or 3 years if you're ARF. They are not as popular and therefore less interesting to the factories.

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
So weird that whenever a sub thread runs you get loads of sub 10 post guys asking when the no date version is coming out. Not a criticism, just an obervation.

No dates typically follow 6 months - 1 year after, or 3 years if you're ARF. They are not as popular and therefore less interesting to the factories.

thanks for answering my short question and sharing your experience . that is useful for a newcomer like me and hepls a lot.

Unfortunately some other quotes from other members are useless!

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
thanks for answering my short question and sharing your experience . that is useful for a newcomer like me and hepls a lot.

Yeah good to hear that’s it’s likely a long way off. I’m quite surprised to hear they are not as popular, they must be far easier to replicate without the pitfalls of the cyclops or the date wheel complication. Personally I’m really not a fan of anything with a cyclops, maybe it’s just me or that so many others have copied it (poorly in most cases) so I’ve never been overly enthusiastic about the date version from the Sub range.

Now I’ll need to decide if I’m going to wait for the 124060 or not, at a year away I could join an AD wait list lol!

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Now I’ll need to decide if I’m going to wait for the 124060 or not, at a year away I could join an AD wait list lol!

a year?
the truth is nobody knows when it will be released. It could be out in a couple of months. If noob release it first, vsf will follow.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Yeah good to hear that’s it’s likely a long way off. I’m quite surprised to hear they are not as popular, they must be far easier to replicate without the pitfalls of the cyclops or the date wheel complication. Personally I’m really not a fan of anything with a cyclops, maybe it’s just me or that so many others have copied it (poorly in most cases) so I’ve never been overly enthusiastic about the date version from the Sub range.

Most people prefer their watches with a date, and most people prefer their Rolex with a cyclops. The ease of making a rep without a date does not enter into the equation, especially when most movements come with a date complication. Good luck getting one within a year from your AD.

Guicamarao

17/2/14

Remember they need to adapt the movement to the 3230, remove the 2nd stage and mod the decoration

Sent from the RWI mobile app

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Remember they need to adapt the movement to the 3230, remove the 2nd stage and mod the decoration

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Yeah my initial thought was that it would be done the other way around (the more simplistic first) but if the demand for the date version far surpasses that of the no-date it makes sens that this would be the one they want to rep. It’s a fantastic rep from what I can tell from the photos uploaded, even with the few concerns people have it’s still amazing.

Decided to pull the trigger on the 126610LN, the rep just looks next level even vs what was doing the rounds only a few years ago when I got my first Sub rep, the next few weeks for delivery won’t pass quick enough!

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
Here another H7Z- When worn normally, it looks really good - when magnified, you can see the larger gap on the left side. But looks ok to me.

Reactions: BobMartian

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Because In all honesty we do not know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Any one else notice their H7Z clasp has a slightly yellower hue to the steel comepared to the 1LQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glee79

9/3/17
What i have noticed on the reps, noob and VFS is the gap behind the SEL, on the underside of the watch.
I have attached a pic of a gen 124060 and a pic from my QC of the LV i ordered and approved:

136484080-4093445387349493-4207599169689807684-o.jpg

Screenshot-20210106-194025.jpg

Last edited: