• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
76baaa12e77a8cd13b72d88baa12d18c.jpg

Mines Incoming Should Land Tomorrow Fingers Crossed,

Will post clasp code when received. I’ve had to wait a while so I’m assuming it will be new batch clasp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: eazye and stufuse

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Here is a short review of my LN which I got yesterday.
The movement lost 1 sec in 10 h yesterday, I put the watch face down during the night and it was gaining 2. All good
Lume is super. Printing on the dial is very good. The bezel klick feels very close to gen, best I ever had.
Crown is in the middle of the CG. Crystal is very good, no reflection on the cyclop. Deep hole effect is good.
I would rate the crystal 9.5 out of 10.DW is good for me, no need for a gen DW. The watch is .2 mm more in diameter
then the 11xxxx Subs.The watch wears bigger then the normal Sub. I believe it is because of the 21 mm SELs and
the bigger bracelet. The clasp is very good, no big gab. What I do not like is the size of the clasp. It is 19.2 mm
wide and it feels like a big chunk of metal. I am used to the normal 17.5 mm clasp ( Daytona, GMT, Sub ) and I guess
I have to get used to it. In my opinion, a very good rep OOTB. No modification are necessary if you don‘t look with
a microscope.

update, forgot the bracelet. It feels like gen, much better then my ARF batman bracelet.

Last edited:

Mark113811

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/20
Worth having. Just remember to use it on the sharp edges only - it will remove your brushing if you use it on the brushed parts!

Which part of this tool did you use for softening sharp edges? You wrote that you did it couple of hours watching movies so can you advice how to do it properly please?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Which part of this tool did you use for softening sharp edges? You wrote that you did it couple of hours watching movies so can you advice how to do it properly please?

You carefully rub the fine / finishing surface of the pad against the edges of the bracelet and clasp which are sharp and not the surfaces which are brushed. I’m not sure it requires advice. I was watching TV while doing this as doing this alone would not be enough to occupy my ADHD brain. I needn’t have mentioned that bit.

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
My H7Z fat I ordered last week looks pretty much same. I will examine it when I receive the watch.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Have we determined if the H7Z or 1LQ is a version thing or just two different batches of bracelets? I have an H7Z coming from Mary and the QC pics look good for the clasp being straight and all, but it is taken from a bit of an angle and has plastic wrap on it. Will report back once I receive it.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Did you get this from from a TD? I had to RL two of these from one specific TD (I won’t
mention by name) due to the clasp.

2d2640e6635b8ce0135a903387cee20d.jpg

But this one I have GL’d with a new TD...

Not a TD here, so just dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
So looking at the 3 sets of QC pics in the recents posts, we have 2 sets of 1LQ and 1 set of H7Z.

To me it seems like a variation; 1LQ may not be the better one.

BobMartian has 1LQ but with a wider gap above the coronet than below it (exactly like my H7Z)
TimeTable has 1LQ that has more even gaps above and below
Fatarms has H7Z that also looks good

Maybe it's something that we can adjust? But seriously on the wrist, it doesn't bother me.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
So looking at the 3 sets of QC pics in the recents posts, we have 2 sets of 1LQ and 1 set of H7Z.

To me it seems like a variation; 1LQ may not be the better one.

BobMartian has 1LQ but with a wider gap above the coronet than below it (exactly like my H7Z)
TimeTable has 1LQ that has more even gaps above and below
Fatarms has H7Z that also looks good

Maybe it's something that we can adjust? But seriously on the wrist, it doesn't bother me.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but mine is an LN version with the H7Z. Are there H7Z bracelets on the LV versions or are those the 1LQ's?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I'll be damned if I can see any tangible difference between the 1LQ and H7Z clasps, outside the normal rep variation.

What about the rest of the bracelet?

Reactions: stufuse

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
I'll be damned if I can see any tangible difference between the 1LQ and H7Z clasps, outside the normal rep variation.

What about the rest of the bracelet?

My H7Z is perfect on an LN.
Bracelet was squeaking a bit on delivery (mid December) but freed up nicely after a couple of days of wearing it.

Sent from the RWI App

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
Hello to all,

any idea if/ when VSF will release the 126040?