• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
I am stuck between the two versions for VSF. I will buy LV VS3135. Secondly, I could not decide whether I should buy LN VS3135 or 126XXX new version VS3235. Can VSF make a better update for the new version in the future?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
my LV just arrived, will upload some pictures later, inital thoughts, the clasp is bad and i mean i prefer the noob daytona clasp over it, the 42mm YM had a better clasp also the dw for some reason is very bold at some digits, does a 3235 or 3135 gen dw fit ?
If you prefer a Noob clasp, it must be horrible. ;)

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
If you prefer a Noob clasp, it must be horrible. ;)

I don't know if he got a bad QC, bad luck I guess, my clasp is solid with no play, datewheel is good too, so, maybe this guy was unlucky, however, it could also be that since this clasp is bigger and chunkier, he might not have liked it initially, just my two cents

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I am stuck between the two versions for VSF. I will buy LV VS3135. Secondly, I could not decide whether I should buy LN VS3135 or 126XXX new version VS3235. Can VSF make a better update for the new version in the future?

You’re asking the wrong people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar

Here are some pictures guys, I'm comparing this watch quality to the YM 42 and tge only downsides of this watch is the DW and the gap in the clasp, the gap on the clasp is driving me crazy, but overall the watch is very nice but really needs a v2.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

Here are some pictures guys, I'm comparing this watch quality to the YM 42 and tge only downsides of this watch is the DW and the gap in the clasp, the gap on the clasp is driving me crazy, but overall the watch is very nice but really needs a v2.

Your 5 looks great but your 16 & 19 looks terrible. You might be able to tighten up the clap with a new springbar

Reactions: stufuse

Comebackbaby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/20

Did you get this from from a TD? I had to RL two of these from one specific TD (I won’t
mention by name) due to the clasp.

2d2640e6635b8ce0135a903387cee20d.jpg

But this one I have GL’d with a new TD...

Reactions: Doglover

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Your 5 looks great but your 16 & 19 looks terrible. You might be able to tighten up the clap with a new springbar

the problem from top part of the clasp ( with the coronet) it is not straight. i don't think this clpart can be adjusted.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
the problem from top part of the clasp ( with the coronet) it is not straight. i don't think this clpart can be adjusted.

I’m not a movement guy but yes I believe a GEN DW will fit. That would look awesome on you piece.
Noob used to make claps like that, with the GAP, changing the spring bar might help as I did the mod myself in the past.

Reactions: stufuse

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
I’m not a movement guy but yes I believe a GEN DW will fit. That would look awesome on you piece.
Noob used to make claps like that, with the GAP, changing the spring bar might help as I did the mod myself in the past.

Will give it a try , thanks !

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
It is very nice finish on all bridges, wheels as predicted same quality as vr
Didn’t try all gen parts as don’t have any reason to do that but as you see gen balance and bridge fits with no issues
Gen auto module straight fit as well
Gen date disc don’t fit as they made date indicator seating to fit 3135 date disc
You can replace the indicator to gen but then date window in rep dial won’t line up with gen date disc- only slightly but still no go
Then you need gen dial and it may not fit into rep case (I don’t know, don’t have gen dial)
Gen hands fit as they wheels are same post diameter
Testing for power reserve now and is on 50h so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please could you confirm that a 3135 dw will fit the vs3235 ?

Last edited: