• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Suggest you read the rules on QC pictures. You are not allowed to post QC unless you have a concern, and even then it needs to be a specific concern. You are encouraged to have your own opinion - if you don't have one you haven't put enough effort it.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Suggest you read the rules on QC pictures. You are not allowed to post QC unless you have a concern, and even then it needs to be a specific concern. You are encouraged to have your own opinion - if you don't have one you haven't put enough effort it.

He is not asking questions and he already approved his qc. Reading comprehension is key mate. He is just sharing so people can see the watch. No need to be rude smh

user7384

Horology Curious
27/12/20

Please read carefully. I have already approved my QC and just wanted to share the pictures.

If this is still a problem then I will delete the QC-pics.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Hello!

This is my first time purchase from InTime, already arroved the QC-pictures and thought I share it with u guys - maybe you can give me some feedback ;)
I've ordered @ InTime / Ryan on Sunday, 27th of December and today, Tuesday the 29th I've already got the QC-pics. This is is extremely fast and I am very happy so far :)

u01-2.jpg

No feedback necessary. Looks really good in these shots - you can see the lugs have that gentle little outward flick towards the end. Hard to capture that with a phone held in the other hand.

Suggest you read the rules on QC pictures.

Suggest you read the rules on QC pictures.

Last edited:

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Please read carefully. I have already approved my QC and just wanted to share the pictures.

If this is still a problem then I will delete the QC-pics.
Don't, you haven't done a single thing wrong. Watch looks fine mate, enjoy and wear in good health

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

McPeace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/20
Watch looks great mate - waiting on my pics

Last edited:

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
This is true mate, many AD's make you feel like why the hell are you even standing in their store, their expressions and demeanour, though polite on the surface, simply shouts- we dont care you got moolah or not, try getting that watch somewhere else- unfortunately, I had experienced things like these especially when I just entered into the watch world, and even today, the situation has not improved sadly.

Not sure how long you are into watches. But Hulk used be easily available to anyone who walked in with discount till 2016. Even gray market used to sell Unworn New Hulk for $1k less than MSRP and no tax. Just crying so much for 3 years situation is cringeworthy.

Last edited:

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Not sure how long you are into watches. But Hulk used be easily available to anyone who walked in with discount till 2016. Even gray market used to sell Unworn New Hulk for $1k less than MSRP and no tax. Just crying so much for 3 years situation is cringeworthy.

Man, I am not just talking about hulk, I am talking in general about multiple brands and watches, for instance you wouldn't get a Daytona, nautilus, AP etc etc and general attitude of ADs, I am not drooling or cringing for a particular watch and yes pre 2015 times were still "better" but the present situation is not good mate

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
My point is just it’s down to the person, I dont know why everyone is coming at me like I’m a liar. My buddy went in talked to the AD and said,” man if you had a hulk I would buy it right now” that was Sept 2020. He was wearing it the next day. Same dude got me the no date in December. I know it’s probably not the norm but it happened, not to make it worse but they were both purchased for list price. All I’m saying is there’s not “business model” that retailers HAVE to follow. It’s the jackass behind the counter fucking everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk