• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

MSTLS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/16
I presume you have accepted the watch...

That aside, is the crown screwed in?

I asked a question about something I noticed in another pic but otherwise accepted pending their confirmation about that one point. The crown appears to be screwed in.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I wonder if anyone has pictures of an original one with the vsf

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Mate you have asked that same question 5 times in different threads. If people have the answer they will reply. No need to spam

Reactions: Warrcraft

augustomaiorino

Known Member
10/11/16
I'm sorry but I have problems with the forum it gives me an error but then sends the same message. pardon

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

augustomaiorino

Known Member
10/11/16
thanks for understanding!
since noob made comparative photos with genuine, are there any vsf? thanks for the info you will give me!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
thanks for understanding!
since noob made comparative photos with genuine, are there any vsf? thanks for the info you will give me!

No. I told you already. And those rep / gen comparison photographs are best ignored. They exist to create a fantasy that the assembled rep cant live up to.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Specially coming from noob lol. They are so back behind any factory that somehow they need to create hype around their products.

I think all the factories do it. I picked it up over in the AP section - seems to be quite prolific. It also hides how all the parts look when they’re assembled by someone earning $30 a week.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
watching the videos of Trusty I found that the clone movement is adjusted exactly like the 2824! Setting the time forward turns the crown counterclockwise and setting the date forward turns the crown counterclockwise. There is no difference in the operation between clone movement and 2824 !!!

Reactions: Kalev007