• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
944f735c1a558b157d1f29d56567a525.jpg

dear as they have already suggested, the insert is not perfectly centered, obviously it is possible that the photo is not perfectly facing. even the crystal is not the best. Regards

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

very thanks friend

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
ok ok. so its impossible for 550$, TrueTime doesn't has VSF. Only Hont have new for 888$. Other that i have seen are all used

TRUETIME has not got on stock. You Pay, she goes to her channel/contact, and gets the watches.

FIrst time she went, she oculd source 2x 40mm black sub, 2x hulk, 2x 41mm black sub, and 2x starbucks.

I was lucky to be second that payd, so i already have QC from my Starbucks, and next week i get tracking number.

She will get also Bluesys and in a few week PAMs.
Just all on demand.

Pay, and wait......

Hont has them on Stock, thats why its higher maybe?

I paid 538USD plus 40 USD shipping.
Read her thread, she is very transparent on prices which went up.

Have a good one.

Reactions: WatchSmith.US

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
TRUETIME has not got on stock. You Pay, she goes to her channel/contact, and gets the watches.

FIrst time she went, she oculd source 2x 40mm black sub, 2x hulk, 2x 41mm black sub, and 2x starbucks.

I was lucky to be second that payd, so i already have QC from my Starbucks, and next week i get tracking number.

She will get also Bluesys and in a few week PAMs.
Just all on demand.

Pay, and wait......

Hont has them on Stock, thats why its higher maybe?

I paid 538USD plus 40 USD shipping.
Read her thread, she is very transparent on prices which went up.

Have a good one.

Can i see your photos of quality photos?
My mail is correct for contact her?
Thanks

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
Would definitely not pay 750 for a watch with a misaligned bezel and a wonky cyclops... People are attaching way too much value to VSF. I know the movement was unique but none of my 3 VSF watches actually keeps decent time, and all had at least one minor issue. Remember, they're still reps. Please don't aid in making these prices normal.

Yeah, I agree, rather than overpaying for VSF, ppl should just buy watches from different factories like CLEAN and others. Sure, VSF has a nice movement but you can easily tell it's not genuine by the movement finishing or even putting it on a timegrapher. Also, it doesn't even matter much because you can't see the movement, no exhibition casebacks on Rolex watches.

Reactions: Kevstah and Tete

Xerocool

Horology Curious
10/2/21
Hey guys just wanna now how to know you really getting a vsf im having this 126610LV - SN:665S7506 - 1LQ and 126610LB - SN: A88V1466 - ST9 . It was last stock and might the latest batches after the raids happen.

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
Hey guys just wanna now how to know you really getting a vsf im having this 126610LV - SN:665S7506 - 1LQ and 126610LB - SN: A88V1466 - ST9 . It was last stock and might the latest batches after the raids happen.

It's impossible to tell without pictures of the movement. Those numbers are almost meaningless now.

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
VSF has a nice movement but you can easily tell it's not genuine by the movement finishing or even putting it on a timegrapher. Also, it doesn't even matter much because you can't see the movement
I respectfully disagree. The movement was THE defining feature of VSF subs, as it was a full clone (minus the balance and balance bridge) and you could slap in genuine parts without (almost any) issues. You cannot do that with VR (Shanghai) movements for example.

Xerocool

Horology Curious
10/2/21
It's impossible to tell without pictures of the movement. Those numbers are almost meaningless now.

Ok noted thanks for sharing BTW one more question if you turn the bezel but the sound ain't crisp enough is it normal?

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Originally posted by mrkawasaki View Post
VSF has a nice movement but you can easily tell it's not genuine by the movement finishing or even putting it on a timegrapher. Also, it doesn't even matter much because you can't see the movement

I respectfully disagree. The movement was THE defining feature of VSF subs, as it was a full clone (minus the balance and balance bridge) and you could slap in genuine parts without (almost any) issues. You cannot do that with VR (Shanghai) movements for example.

Ylijumala is right. The big thing on VSF 12xxxx watches was the real 3235 clone. And i partly agree with mrkawasaki that you can very often identify a not serviced VS3235 movement on the timegrapher. But this has nothing to do with the movement construction but with the conditions under which the movements are assembled.
A good serviced RLX Clone movement has an almost identical curve on the timegrapher to the real deal. Of course it still is not comparable to gen but this is due to the different balance wheel construction. You can also hear the difference on the timegrapher when you just compare audio. Without a 1:1 comparism it will be almost impossible to tell the difference.
I'm not a watchmaker but I had the chance to verify this at my watchmakers workshop.