• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

wackoj4cko99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/21
Surely VSF can’t just disappear forever? They must come back at some point

im happy to wait for a few months for true quality

Reactions: Doc.77

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Surely VSF can’t just disappear forever? They must come back at some point

im happy to wait for a few months for true quality

Think of VSF like Blockbuster Video, Circuit City, or Polaroid. They used to be the leaders in their market segment. For whatever reason they now cease to exist and will 'not come back at some point.' Certainly there will be companies that fill the void of demand for video content (Blockbuster), technology (Circuit City), and photography products (Polaroid), but those three companies no longer exist. The fact that VSF was an underground company assembling and selling counterfeit products is irrelevant but lends credence to the fact that they truly WON'T come back.

Pretty straightforward.

Updog

18/7/19
Think of VSF like Blockbuster Video, Circuit City, or Polaroid. They used to be the leaders in their market segment. For whatever reason they now cease to exist and will 'not come back at some point.' Certainly there will be companies that fill the void of demand for video content (Blockbuster), technology (Circuit City), and photography products (Polaroid), but those three companies no longer exist. The fact that VSF was an underground company assembling and selling counterfeit products is irrelevant but lends credence to the fact that they truly WON'T come back.

Pretty straightforward.

Terrible analogy - There is still huge demand for high quality reps - if VSF doesn't come back, someone else will fill the gap as the market is still very relevant.

it won't be until I can 3D print a high quality rep that your analogy would even begin to make sense.

Please do everyone a favour and stop speculating on VSF without any actual facts to share.

Many thanks

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Terrible analogy - There is still huge demand for high quality reps - if VSF doesn't come back, someone else will fill the gap as the market is still very relevant.

it won't be until I can 3D print a high quality rep that your analogy would even begin to make sense.

Please do everyone a favour and stop speculating on VSF without any actual facts to share.

Many thanks

Actually, given the post I responded to, its an excellent analogy. You stated that "if VSF doesn't come back, someone else will fill the gap as the market is still very relevant." That's exactly what I said.. that someone will always fill the void given the demand. I assumed that one accepted that the demand for high quality reps would always exist and that someone else would fill the gap as did others when the examples I mentioned went out of business. Why they went out of business is irrelevant. You are agreeing with me (and I with you) on that point.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your comment about 3D printers. Not sure what you meant by that.

I wasn't trying to do anyone a favor and was simply trying to illustrate to wackojacko that even if a company disappears, if the demand for the product exists others will take their place. If you didn't get the analogy perhaps my explanation was not precise enough. Sorry.

Inasmuch as refraining from speculation on VSF, IIRC this is my first post in this thread and I was not trying to relate any facts (or non-facts) about VSF. Only that if they cease to exist, others will fill the void. And using an analogy to do so. Again, pretty straightforward.

Many thanks to you also.

Last edited:

vivid123

Looking Around
10/9/21
Guys pls help, I need a bezel gasket replacement for vsf 126610 but I cant find it from anywhere. Please tell me if you know where to get one, Im from Asia, Vietnam.
[/HTML]
244150927_1255495328261851_8422511158377248799_n.png

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Guys pls help, I need a bezel gasket replacement for vsf 126610 but I cant find it from anywhere. Please tell me if you know where to get one, Im from Asia, Vietnam.
[/HTML]

Basically from nowhere you can get one.
What is the problem of the existing hytrel ring? Maybe some members can give you some expertise on it.

vivid123

Looking Around
10/9/21
Basically from nowhere you can get one.
What is the problem of the existing hytrel ring? Maybe some members can give you some expertise on it.

I tried replacing the bezel insert and when I installed the bezel, I used too much pressure while the ring was not completely in so its nearly broken.

TimeDweller27

6/11/18
I am looking to purchase a rubber b bracelet for my VSF sub 126610LV. I want to source a separate clasp so I don’t have to change it each time.

Given that VSF is gone, what is the next best clasp / bracelet for the 126610? I know CF and others are starting to release this model, but haven’t seen many reviews of the bracket and clasp. Any insight or experience would be helpful

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Had a nice arrival today, vsf 126610lv, found at a leftover stock...

So jealous! Enjoy it man! Wonder how I can come to know about any stock availability.. No luck so far

Reactions: j21

Munz

7/1/21
United Kingdom
Gents

I tried comparing pictures but inconclusive so far. Is this vsf 126610 3235?
Thanks in advance.
eb2ebfb30d29aba1031a2eeac54de7c1.jpg

92d3398451faee03bd8986091d3cb17c.jpg

e250b1a8309f598ef41c7d1880e257a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Gents
Is this vsf 126610 3235?
92d3398451faee03bd8986091d3cb17c.jpg

It looks like it is bro. Whenever posting a movement pic for ID purposes, you should always include a clear closeup of the balance assembly.

ZTSgxK.jpg

ZT0jQ1.jpg

From the appearance of the gear wheel post indicated being present on yours, I'd say it is a VS3235. This is gen-spec and AFAIK unique to VS