• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
Why service a brand new watch? If you have been wearing the watch so long it breaks, surely you can service it then?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Why service a brand new watch? If you have been wearing the watch so long it breaks, surely you can service it then?

Cause sometime if something really BREAKS, a clone movement is hard to repair, get parts or whatever.
But I also wear watches until it doesnt work anymore, like you:D

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
I got my VSF126LV which I purchased from JTime after the raid. Put in a gen automatic module, gen date disc from interaktiv and a gen crystal (from ViperB) all installed and serviced by oascom. I feel like mine was definitely one of the leftovers (post raid) as Oascom told me the rotor screw easily broke as he was trying to remove the rotor AND "the bezel assembly is not as gen and more like rep noob GMT where gasket is installed on top of the bezel to hold it down". As a result, in order to reinstall the bezel, he used a new hyrtel ring and then reinstalled the insert. Pictures in next post for those interested, but I feel the gen date font and alignment along with the gen xtal makes it soooo much better for me. p.s. always service.

Reactions: Doc.77

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
by any chance, do you have a picture of the original part #? i have a gen crystal and a bunch of movement parts and I want a date wheel.

Sure mate - which part number you after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
Sure mate - which part number you after?

The date disc if possible, thank you in advance and just to add oascom waterproofed my watch and it's going right back to him to do pretty much the same mods as you did, and i can concur on the bezel, it's hard to turn and I have a feeling is due to the gasket being installed on top of the bezel to hold it.

Last edited:

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
The date disc if possible, thank you in advance and just to add oascom waterproofed my watch and it's going right back to him to do pretty much the same mods as you did, and i can concur on the bezel, it's hard to turn and I have a feeling is due to the gasket being installed on top of the bezel to hold it.

I do not, unfortunately. interaktiv sent me this though before he shipped... he has many of them if you wanna buy one from him. Also cool on the service/waterproof - had the same done cuz I swim a lot, and I think mine tapped out at 10bar so I'm going diving baby :)

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
I do not, unfortunately. interaktiv sent me this though before he shipped... he has many of them if you wanna buy one from him. Also cool on the service/waterproof - had the same done cuz I swim a lot, and I think mine tapped out at 10bar so I'm going diving baby :)

Awesome i am going to send him a Pm now, and mine tapped out a 5 bar, main reason why I got a new crystal and crown coming, so I can at least get it to 10 bar out of it so i can swim and go into the water with no issues.

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
oascom i assume i should be looking at the pressure side of the diagram? sorry for my stupidity regarding this topic lol

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
Where would I source a Crystal and gasket ? New to this replacement parts.

When you buy the crystal it comes with the gaskets,

Here is the part number for the crystal used in the 126620’s

B25-7017-1-C1

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
Just want to share my experience with VSF 126610. I bought it around the beginning of the year 2021. When it arrives and i wind the manual winding is not really smooth, it's like there is one of the teeth in the gear is not perfect. Long story short after about six months the problem came. I can wind, set the date, but can't set the hand. So I took it to the watchsmith. They said the lever need to repair and one gear need to change. Including cleaning and relube all parts. Now this watch is better than before. Winding is smooth.
Servicing cost = $80

jWNHGS.jpg
jWRisD.jpg

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Yes that's right. I was surprised when i found out the cost of watch service in the US and Europe.

I can't imagine what kind of sources of the lever and gear your watchsmith used to replace the faulty parts of your movement with such a low cost

Glidelock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/21
Had a problem with the setting lever too. My watchmaker fixed it with some epoxy. So far no further issues.