• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
RF use EWF 3235 movement, so i not order that.
Seems VVSF is best 3235 sub real clone available right now.
Puretime have this.

Apart from the movement, how about the accuracy of the VVSF watch case and the finish of the bracelet?
Any reviews on it yet?

Reactions: Carrick1

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
thansk to the above poster. i have one on the way as well so will post pictures once it arrives

Reactions: Doc.77

Lantirn

Horology Curious
18/7/21
Outer space
Hello guys,

Although little late, I wanted to share my experience with my first buy in the replica world. Can’t emphasize how much searching in the RWI forum helped me on my decision, to buy a VSF126610LV on late June, when these ladies were really hot, but also how I got great info here on the TDs-purchasing-delivery aspects. I was a total noob that didn’t know what a QC is and after a month of some parallel reddit reptime use I was able to do a proper basic QC only by daily silent self practicing on others QCs just by scrolling in my phone.

This post also is a shoutout for Li from jtime jtimewatch and watchsmith Interaktiv interaktiv because I believe we should give some feedback after the purchase and servicing is done.

I ordered this beauty, a VSF 126610LV from Jtime. Li was very helpful as I had some problems with the payment but he was very patient and helped with my transaction and provided me many different ways to pay until we found a good solution together. QC pics were sent to me by Lana about 8 days after my order since at that time (end of July) there was a very high workload on Jtime and on VSFs. I was advised about the delays in QC upfront by Li. Lana was very helpful to provide additional info on my delivery. Watch arrived here around 10 days after my QC GL approval and no customs issues, which was really fast I think. Watch arrived as shown on QC pics Lana send and on excellent condition, very properly packaged. The QC pics on the timegrapher were very good (-2s/d, 296, 0,1be) however on only 2 days use I saw strange numbers varying from -2s/d to -20s/d and it was very variable. (NOTE: This was recorded on timegrapher app on my mobile and maybe it’s not that accurate, so not really sure if it was like that) I assume this can happen from time to time (during package transfer etc) but that scared me out of my sh*t (LOL) and confirmed my initial thought to service it immediately after receiving. Of course replica movements and parts are not even close to their gen quality-built but with proper servicing we can not only achieve better timekeeping but also extend the movements life when properly assembled and oiled.
Below one photo from my QC.

Here when arrived.

Here after removal of the all the plastic protections.

Also worthy to mention was the removal of 2 links of my bracelet. The first link was really easy to remove. The second one was almost impossible to remove and I tried warm water, hairdryers, lighters, to unscrew it. Only one solution worked for me and that was, proper grip. I used a small clamp that I had and things were sorted quickly.

Nevertheless, I wanted to service her ASAP so I would keep her on the long term but also be sure that the lubrication and regulation is correct by a pro. Li told me about a very good watchmaker he knew in my country (Greece) and he gave me the contact of Interaktiv which I contacted immediately.

I reached Interaktiv by email and he replied very quickly. We talked by phone, he was very helpful, friendly and kind to me from the first moment to answer all my questions about replicas. Since this was my first buy I wanted to get educated by a pro in many aspects: Servicing, life expectancy, VS3235 movement, replacement options, genuine parts replacements etc. He is very knowledgeable and he is willing to help a lot on the replica world. I sent him the watch after 2 days. He serviced my watch after 20 days (he is very very busy) and he also sent me some pics that I asked him to take during the VS3235 disassembly! Also I had the time to go and reach him to meet him in person in his repair shop during a visit in his town. He loves watches too of course but the most important part is that he is very polite and human. By the way my timegrapher (by mobile app) numbers got very very good (1-2 sec/d) after the servicing and regulation by Interaktiv, but in the below photos you can see his timegrapher is at 0s/d, I assume he did his magic!

5 Photos below taken by Interaktiv, thanks a lot again my man.

I am really enjoying the watch and until the movement breaks or deregulates will keep it as it is. Maybe at some time will swap for gen balance bridge and balance wheel for better time keeping but let’s see! Interaktiv told me that the VS3235 is a movement that shouldn't have any problem when serviced.

If i can give 2 advises to the newer people here would be:
1) Buy from a TD
2) Service it before the shitshow escalates!

Thanks everyone here!

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
I was a total noob that didn’t know what a QC is and after a month of some parallel reddit reptime use I was able to do a proper basic QC only by daily silent self practicing on others QCs

You'll go far methinks. This is the proper attitude at this game, but with other things too.

Nice watch btw, gl and wear it in good health.

Reactions: Lantirn

Lantirn

Horology Curious
18/7/21
Outer space
The cost of servicing a watch is almost half the cost of a new one?

Well, it’s a matter of personal taste I assume.

If you service it from the beginning you’ll know that you did your best effort to maintain it and have an accurate timekeeping watch. Yes, it’s expensive though and you always have the risk of movement breakage since it’s a replica but you minimise the risk.

On the other hand you will have a movement that may be well oiled or maybe not for the long term. Remember it’s a small engine with gears. No lubrication means more wear. Maybe will be a good timekeeper or maybe not. In my case, knowing that it lags 20 seconds/day would kick in my OCD.

Some would prefer buying a new movement after it fails unserviced and that’s fine, I just prefer the feeling of a proper maintained watch. It’s a replica but still needs your love ❤️

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
I serviced one of my vs3235s and it seemed to be properly lubricated. I didn't see any parts that looked dry or un-oiled jewels. While it's easier to see oil under a cap jewel, on other jewels it's more difficult to see so I could have missed one or two that were improperly lubed. But all in all I was happy with what I saw. But that doesn't mean the next movement off the assembly line will be like that. VSF certainly doesn't (didn't) have QC inspectors like the big Swiss watch companies, so expect inconsistencies.

I would suggest investing in a quality service if you want peace of mind. After all, you got a very high tier replica and IMO a quality service is money well spent.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Personally, I'm of the mind set that I'll wear it till it breaks. This pre-servicing stuff imo is a waste of time (and money). Most of these movements are a little dirty, but nothing that really enhances the chance of damage. There are exceptions and that's just part of the 'luck of the draw'.

To me, and your opinion may vary which is fine but if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'll worry about replica watches breaking when that happens. If it was my one and only watch, perhaps but once you get in this game even myself with a small collection, I'm not going to be upset over one watch. There are some excellent watch-smiths and chances are 9 times out of 10 it is a fixable issue often far cheaper than a service, othertimes including a service.

End of the day, I think people do this because it makes them feel better, calms some of the replica paranoia. If it makes you feel better then great. But I certainly don't think it is necessary. I've been in this rep game for getting on 3 years with some 3 year old watches, never serviced, perfectly fine.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
That's why I always prefer the Swiss ETA powered reps. I don't care about the correct direction of the hand movenents while adjusting the time nor the correct crown height. Reliability and serviceability are my priority.
All my collections are either Swiss or cloned ETA's, until I bought the very recent VS3235 and VR3135.