• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi everyone,

This is my VSF 126610LV as well. :( The bezel finally popped off ( dont know why ) and all the springs and stuff are missing for me now.

I asked my TD about the parts but still can’t get an answer.

Someone had the same problem and found the solution will be great for me. :(

Thnx.

ab36a986344b54d0262e8c48b8f16e13.jpg

If you still have your click, you can buy replacement springs and balls pretty cheaply.

If you have also lost the click you will have to buy a whole new set. TDs will not source these parts.

https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/item/10...fzdo0jgcawlb17afd7bbf7c2537ab7d51356da&gclid=

https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/item/100...bilesitedetail

Last edited:

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Recently got my 126LV, faced a few problems in the beginning with the winding but a local watchsmith was able to solve it easily and also did a full service. Runs extremely well and smooth now. IMO, there is no other rep that is better than this ootb.

jHv1To.jpg

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16

Impreza19

Horology Curious
20/5/21
More I look about VSF, more I think it's a sugess ocean rebadged.
I modded one as a Seiko and everything except dial is similar...

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Has anybody had issues with fading bezel on the 126610? Mine seems to have dulled a bit, it doesn’t have a bright luster like it should

Have you tried cleaning the insert with warm water and dish soap, using a soft bristle toothbrush? It might just do the trick. If your already fading, it can’t hurt any, and you might just be surprised.

Denny14

Known Member
7/9/16
hi all guys, I got my QC photos, the watch is great as it always does. VSF do not miss a shot my question concerns the closure do you find that as the last batch there is this wording 3VV?
I post some photos of the watch to remove any doubts, the most experienced will surely be able to give a certain answer. Also because there are rumors that VSF does not really produce anymore and the TDs sell other watches for them, but honestly this watch comes from JTime and Li is an extremely serious person, I trust him, but I want to dispel these lies that they tell themselves .
Regards

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
hi all guys, I got my QC photos, the watch is great as it always does. VSF do not miss a shot my question concerns the closure do you find that as the last batch there is this wording 3VV?

Yep.Some after raid ones i have seen have this clasp code

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Denny14

Do you think a dealer like Li will risk his reputation by selling you a BP as a VSF?
As you say yourself, he takes his business seriously.
If he sells you VSF, it's VSF.
By the way: perfect Rehaut, perfect SEL, aligned bezel.

G R E E N LIGHT:)

Reactions: Akilles

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Nah, nothing to do with vsf.
Rough case, with fat lugs, not so good bezel, sels are not that good...
Can't see if the crystal is as good as VSF, but I doubt it.

It's not a bad attemp, but VSF is clearly better.

subhunter101

Known Member
1/6/16
Have you tried cleaning the insert with warm water and dish soap, using a soft bristle toothbrush? It might just do the trick. If your already fading, it can’t hurt any, and you might just be surprised.

Just tried it and it gave back the Oomph shinyness that it was missing. Thanks!

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Just tried it and it gave back the Oomph shinyness that it was missing. Thanks!

That is great news! Mine still looks great and it’s from February. I give it a weekly clean and it still looks great.
I think that there is some oxidation that occurs that darkens it. Luckily a little scrub helps out.

Delifisek53

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/9/20
If you still have your click, you can buy replacement springs and balls pretty cheaply.

If you have also lost the click you will have to buy a whole new set. TDs will not source these parts.

https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/item/10...fzdo0jgcawlb17afd7bbf7c2537ab7d51356da&gclid=

https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/item/100...bilesitedetail

Thanks again KJ.!!

TD couldnt find the parts and my only option is to buy from Ali I think.

Unfortunately I lost every part under the bezel. Luckily I have the bezel with me. :)