• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Just received my qc…pictures weren’t the best but I understand the trying times. I asked for more photos of the date as it looks like it is misaligned.

The watch looks great.
Green light that.

Reactions: KJ2020

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
However I still don't understand what problems some people have, until a few weeks ago they would have bought even the rubbish in the M2M section as long as it was indicated as VSF, now that VSF has started to supply their products again I see people being picky about non-existent defects by examining QC photos! Lol!!!!

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
However I still don't understand what problems some people have, until a few weeks ago they would have bought even the rubbish in the M2M section as long as it was indicated as VSF, now that VSF has started to supply their products again I see people being picky about non-existent defects by examining QC photos! Lol!!!!

That's human nature. You will grab whatever you can when there is none. Then you get choosy when there are choices. Lol

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Got my QC today. I have alredy accept it. To my eys it looks verry nice. And i think the sel looks nice to. Maybe Im wrong.. But i dont care, i like it :)
a761507edd271411a5973702fa5126a9.jpg

2246765f8bcb7acf5d39c9e398e43ab8.jpg

ad8cb916673b07b3c3a09b4764a9545d.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
In the end I got a few more QC pics of the end links from different angles and am happy with them - they look fine. Was worth checking for the peace of mind. Despite the hype and scarcity around the VSF, I wouldn't have accepted it if I wasnt happy (even if it potentially meant never getting one). But, I've given it the green light and looking forward to receiving it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

Yes, this is a fundamental concept called supply and demand.

omegaraiden

Horology Curious
25/11/19
Can anyone provide any insight on why VSF can produce again? Did they have to relocate? Is the staff the same? Do they have the same machinery?

also, what changes do the pre raid batches have compared to the post raid batches?

are there different codes used on the bracelet and case/dial?

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
Hello for those who are interested: some QC pics (watch already accepted). SEL, black hole, insert, clasp (code 1LQ), dial all seem to be fine. Rolex engraving on clasp seems a bit rough imo. Only thought I had was if the magnifying glass is centered or a little tilted down on the lower right edge or just caused by perspektive ? That being said, I couldn`t find any other flaws. Time from receipt of payment at TD to QC pics was 10 days. Any thoughts from your side?

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I got a pre-shipping photo from JTime. Looks like it's shipping in a bag instead of the Rolex coffins VSF used to ship in. I'm going to assume that this is because of a stock issue. It is kind of a bummer though. That was a cool little novelty.