• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Such a baby. It's not a competition buddy

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Who said anything about a competition? I said there's documentation, you said it's an opinion. I said there is evidence to back up that it's more than an opinion. Now it's a competition? Why are you calling me the baby when you boasted about getting a bikini wax in a country with no covid cause people didn't like your ZF rep a few months ago?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Who said anything about a competition? I said there's documentation, you said it's an opinion. I said there is evidence to back up that it's more than an opinion. Now it's a competition? Why are you calling me the baby when you boasted about getting a bikini wax in a country with no covid cause people didn't like your ZF rep a few months ago?
And you continue. Why do you get so butt hurt all the time

Reactions: Uhr70

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

I see you won't talk about the matter at hand but just deflect with ad hominems, got it.

Enjoy that wax, good day bud

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
So, an update on my recent QC pics. My main concern here is around the SEL, particularly at 5pm. It just doesn't look quite right to me and ends up protruding rather than being nicely recessed. What do other people think on this? Feels not as good SEL as the general standard of the VSFs. Any input appreciated (I also recognise I might not get another shot at this watch).

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
So, an update on my recent QC pics. My main concern here is around the SEL, particularly at 5pm. It just doesn't look quite right to me and ends up protruding rather than being nicely recessed. What do other people think on this? Feels not as good SEL as the general standard of the VSFs. Any input appreciated (I also recognise I might not get another shot at this watch).

its good 2 go.

madedo

Certified
4/12/20

I'm no nitpicker, but this sel fitment is not very good.
I would reject it. And I guess some others would have rejected it some month before the raids, too. There were discussions about smaller flaws in this forum some month ago.

subhunter101

Known Member
1/6/16
I would reject it. And I guess some others would have rejected it some month before the raids, too. There were discussions about smaller flaws in this forum some month ago.

I have a feeling it is the plastic sticker that makes it look that way

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
That's my fear. I dont think it's good SEL, but I'm trying to talk myself into accepting it. I've bought 7 reps so far and only rejected 1 watch on QC, sometimes talking myself into accepting flaws, that then irritate me.

Anyway, I've asked for a video of the SELs from different angles, which will hopefully give me the answer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sidhu6355

16/11/18

Man, came back after a long time and wow! This dude is still dickin' around with all his crapload of bullshit in full glory. God!! He was berated by so many and with proper proofs and yet he doesn't stop. As Dirty Harry said, "A man has to know his limitations" but I guess he won't;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Man, came back after a long time and wow! This dude is still dickin' around with all his crapload of bullshit in full glory.

What's it like to be so purposely ignorant? You're the RWI equivalent of a flat earther.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
That's my fear. I dont think it's good SEL, but I'm trying to talk myself into accepting it. I've bought 7 reps so far and only rejected 1 watch on QC, sometimes talking myself into accepting flaws, that then irritate me.

Anyway, I've asked for a video of the SELs from different angles, which will hopefully give me the answer.

Those SELs are absolutely horrible. It would be an easy rejection pre-raids but post-raid it's a tougher decision to make. It really is dependent on if others in the same batch are like this or if yours is a one-off. VSF typically has left-adjacent datewheels on the 116 series and down-adjacent date wheels on the 112 series. Rejecting due to this is not a great idea cause it's so common. In your situation I'd ask if getting another one might fair better on the SELs with your TD and hopefully he gives you an honest answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrick1

stance

Known Member
9/8/13
Singapore

[/QUOTE]

It’s does looks like the SEL is kinda protuding. Wonder if refitting the bracelet will help to solve this issue.

Sent from the RWI mobile app