• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
My crown looks centred
d761bd6ef397c448f6db126f033d1ff0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: YellowFin and StJin

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
The insert green color is near to gen?

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
AR is perfect !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
My TD say it is fine, just the angle we are looking at... we think to hard on qc's

Makes you wonder why no straight on CG pics were offered in either announcement post.

Like this one - no angle here
ZqAVDP.jpg

Reactions: saucin

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Really? Do you really think he got a good one? Do you really think they are making these with offset CG’s?

Wow.
I think the chances that they completely nail this release on their first attempt is pretty optimistic, but I was keen to see one, I have the zf v2s hulk and actually dont particularly like the green dial on sunny days.

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Makes you wonder why no straight on CG pics were offered in either announcement post.

Like this one - no angle here
ZqAVDP.jpg

Still the angle.. easy to see, will find out when ppl have it in hands:) but yeah they do hide dead center shots on cgs.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Still the angle.. easy to see, will find out when ppl have it in hands:) but yeah they do hide dead center shots on cgs.

To create only an appearance (and not the reality) of a greater gap on the left side of the crown, the bottom lug has to be closer to the camera than the top lug. This does a couple other things, seen in the top pic below but not seen in the bottom pic.

1. It makes the crown face tilt back on the right, the same as the whole watch is tilted.

2. It makes the right CG outer side appear extremely thin, nearly invisible.

ZoxztQ.jpg

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
To create only an appearance (and not the reality) of a greater gap on the left side of the crown, the bottom lug has to be closer to the camera than the top lug. This does a couple other things, seen in the top pic below but not seen in the bottom pic.

1. It makes the crown face tilt back on the right, the same as the whole watch is tilted.

ZoxztQ.jpg

And boom goes the dynamite.
giphy.gif

Reactions: stufuse

m5smg2

Supporter
Certified
23/8/07

ZoxztQ.jpg

I hear you bud. It seems clear on some early QC photos. On all TD photos the crown looks centered. Go figure.

Either it’s a production defect they caught early on and corrected straight away, or it’s really the lighting, angle, reflection off the polished crown guards. Guess we’ll know soon enough when members get theirs.

Reactions: Cloney and KJ2020

Nokia8800

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/10/20
I hear you bud. It seems clear on some early QC photos. On all TD photos the crown looks centered. Go figure.

Either it’s a production defect they caught early on and corrected straight away, or it’s really the lighting, angle, reflection off the polished crown guards. Guess we’ll know soon enough when members get theirs.

I believe it is an optical effect caused by angles and light reflections

Reactions: diamant

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Has anyone mocked up a VSF vs Green Fac from QC pics yet?