• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
First batch is H7Z clasp code and without AR
and Second batch is 1LQ clasp code and it's with AR ?

They probably both have AR underneath. I think cyclop may look slightly better on 1LQ - but to me the difference is so small it’s hard to notice in the pictures.
I will get newest LV 1LQ and I compare it to to LN h7z.
I think we are over analyzing this whole crystal thing.

Reactions: tribal

Bozrep

Known Member
2/7/15
How about the quality of the movement, I wear my Sub day and night 24/7. Is this capable of running for 4 or 5 years without service like my Noob V8? (I have to service the V8 after 4,5 years)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Bozrep

Known Member
2/7/15
How about the quality of the movement, I wear my Sub day and night 24/7. Is this capable of running for 4 or 5 years without service like my Noob V8? (I have to service the V8 after 4,5 years)

Sent from the RWI App

Bozrep

Known Member
2/7/15

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
And the VSF Omegas have double side AR.
My seamaster’s have amazing crystals.
My VSF PAM 1663 also has a very good crystal, and the VSF Yachtmaster has the best rep Rolex crystal I’ve ever seen.

Because of all this, I also have high hopes for the Kermit.

I have vsf pam684, vsf pam382, Pam389 and all have amazing crystals. I think 684 and 382 have slightly better crystal than 389 because they are newer releases.
I notice that crystal on vsf reps are way better than crystals used by other factories.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

I guess only time will tell. My VSF 3135 has been running like a champ so far, as it should.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I have both 12 and 11 both of vs.
The dail and the markers and the hands in 12 are better, everything else is very similar.
The glass does not see a difference except for the cyclop at 11 is much better.
The 12's the cyclop look off
Z8jCxt.jpg

In general except for dail chess 12 the 11 feels better

So same crystal? Thanks for the feedback.

As someone who has handled the gen 126610 and owns a 116610 by VSF the gen crystal is definitively better

Last edited:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
So same crystal? Thanks for the feedback.

As someone who has handled the gen 126610 and owns a 116610 by VSF the gen crystal is definitively better

of course the gen xtal is better, that's no brainer

but xtal on vsf 11 definitely has the best halo effect on any rep xtal i've seen. but it's not the case with vsf 12. B/H is definitely there but halo seem to be lacking

i don't think they are using same xtal between 11 and 12.

Reactions: sukwonee

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW

but xtal on vsf 11 definitely has the best halo effect on any rep xtal i've seen. but it's not the case with vsf 12. B/H is definitely there but halo seem to be lacking

How about the clarity of the crystal between the VSF 11 and 12? (not the BH effect).

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I wish there were pictures to back those claims. In vids I watches, crystals of both 11 and 12 look the same.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

Then you haven't seen the posts prior that said the rep crystal is good enough and doesn't need to be replaced... it wasn't a no brainer to a few people and caused some controversy. Just clarifying that's not true. Regardless, the rep crystal is still the best in the biz right now. No disagreement there

Last edited:

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
You guys ready for more confusion? :lol:

So I messaged two TDs from RWG - Mary Watch and Marvellous Replica. I asked them if they knew if there was AR on the inside of the crystal. Mary emailed me back and said there is colorless AR on the inside of the crystal. M from Marvellous Replica replied to me on WhatsApp and said "I don't know to be honest."

I asked Mary if the AR was present on the inside only under the cyclops or if it was on the entire inside of the crystal, she hasn't answered yet. I'll let you know what she says when she replies to the follow up question.

I also asked M to let me know if he was able to find out from the factory.

So I guess (and I'm a big part of the guilty party) that arguing about the AR on the underside is a mute point at the moment since I can't even get straight answers from TDs yet.

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
I do not know if there is an AR coating at 12 or see more clearly because of the dail which is deeper black.
I see a difference in both the eye and the pictures that the cyclop at 11 better do not understand why.