• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Guys you should be looking closely at the CGs on these VSF 12661X's. Several pics are showing some uneven spacing left of the crown. Not saying there are all that way, just something to watch out for.

mYkX73.jpg

ZqAVDP.jpg

More info in this thread

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...the-new-kermit

Last edited:

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
Is it just me or are the SELs a bit too long on this 126610? On the genuine, the lugs seem to extend past the SEL by a little bit. On the VSF, it seems like the SELs and lugs end in line. Gen:
ZqLwWQ.jpg

It's damn hard to tell from the QC control pics. For example, on the first pic below, it seems that the SELs are too long (or the lugs too short) on both ends of the watch, and the lugs don't extend past the SELs. On the second pic, of the exact same watch but a different angle, it does look like the lugs extend about 1mm past the SELs. I do agree that that VSF didn't quite nail down the lugs 100% like gen, but until we see some high quality real-life pics, I'll hold off any harsh judgments.

Now, if you really want to nitpick, the last digit of the serial number does not fall between the minute markers. So in the VSF 116610, the first "R" in Rolex next to the crown was justified too far to the right. In the VSF 126610, the last digit of the serial number is justified too far to the left. One step forward, one step backward.

4b16b6849fccb8d391c0c28fc418098d.jpg

9d70b8901430975080aa419b6ca65ed1.jpg

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Guys you should be looking closely at the CGs on these VSF 12661X's. Several pics are showing some uneven spacing left of the crown.

Thank you, Sir KJ! Appreciate it very much! So I guess Green Factory version should do in the meantime.

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
Guys you should be looking closely at the CGs on these VSF 12661X's. Several pics are showing some uneven spacing left of the crown.

Thank you, Sir KJ! Appreciate it very much! So I guess Green Factory version should do in the meantime.

If we're being honest, there are some pictures that show an off-center crown, while other QC pictures have it centered. Again, waiting for real-life pictures.

Likewise, waiting for good pictures of the Green Factory version. That, too, looks promising. From my perspective the crystal and cyclops AR & black hole effect doesn't look as good as VSF. But impossible to tell for sure with the current pictures.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Not passing any judgement. Just wanted to thank Sir KJ2020 for his valuable contribution to this community and his Eagle-eye observations. I like VSF and appreciate their bold move esp In the movement development as VSF has raised the rep bar with reasonable pricing. Just that we appreciate Sir Kj’s inputs and for as long as you ARE NOW AWARE the flaw and can live with it, then fine.

Reactions: KJ2020

petethai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/20
Here some photos of the VS 3235 movement, thought I might share as I haven't seen many around here.
ZoBL11.jpg
ZoBAHv.jpg
ZoBKt8.jpg
ZoBhNK.jpg

New here and know nothing really about movements. Just wondering how easy this movement is to get serviced?

Having never owned a replica watch, could someone tell me if it is possible to swim with these watches? Are they from factory water-resistant? Sorry if it is a stupid question.

Last edited:

defenestratedbaby

Horology Curious
28/9/20
New here and know nothing really about movements. Just wondering how easy this movement is to get serviced?

Having never owned a replica watch, could someone tell me if it is possible to swim with these watches? Are they from factory water-resistant? Sorry if it is a stupid question.

There are members here that will service them if you don't want to ask a local watchsmith.

They claim to be 30m water resistant from the factory, but some people opt to have them tested/waterproofed (another service you can get from members here or a willing local watchsmith). That being said I've also seen people say they swim in their reps straight from the factory with no problems. Its really up to you how cautious you want to be.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
After the Submariner line, I think they will focus on the Yachtmaster lineup and then the GMT master II...
But I would love to see a good Milgauss rep, for example.

Let's wait.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

StJin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/19
FR/USA
Has the issue regarding the crown centered between the guards been put to bed? Was it just an errant batch or will there be some necessary re-tooling before the next batch?

:thanks: