• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Again, I compared to.my other Gen crystals and it is good to go. Do u really believe Rolex take a new crystal standard for a new watch? I don't think so. I have gen Crystal on a GMT with a blue hue on it, on my my SD43 it's clear. That's the only difference I spotted over the time.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Well, I mean with all due respect, yes. The new Rolex 41mm is an improvement over the previous gen crystal. It's been proven extensively at this point.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
[mention]fatarms [/mention] the Ar info was interesting, thanks.

The Gen is really a sum of all its parts and I’m guessing it was designed specifically that way.

The rep may look wrong due to the fact they are emulating the general aesthetic and not every single part down to such details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Duckber

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Well, I mean with all due respect, yes. The new Rolex 41mm is an improvement over the previous gen crystal. It's been proven extensively at this point.
I don't think so, we will see when it's available.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Logawd

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
I'm with you, bud. Mine just moved in the postal system. It's about 25 miles away, should be here in a day or two :)

I will post pictures of mine when it arrives and try to make up for the 3-4 pages of shit I just caused. :)

Just checked my tracking and mine is now outbound with Yanwen and has received its UK internal tracking number. Should hopefully be here in a few weeks, can’t wait. Will also look to upload loads of photos to share with everyone.

Last edited:

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Question, my VSF is on the way. Is it sold with warranty card ?
If yes, the new or old one ?

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Question, my VSF is on the way. Is it sold with warranty card ?
If yes, the new or old one ?

I got mine today, this is what the package looks like. I'm genuinely amazed by the lengths VSF go to in regards to attention to detail. It looks and feels great in every way. And the watch itself is protected very well. I really like the new bezel protector.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
I got mine today, this is what the package looks like. I'm genuinely amazed by the lengths VSF go to in regards to attention to detail. It looks and feels great in every way. And the watch itself is protected very well. I really like the new bezel protector.

It is not supposedly the new warranty card ?

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
I have arrived

Lugs are slightly misshapen, lacks AR coating, and likely has a 116610 dial as opposed to the slightly bigger new dial but that is a subject still up to discussion. End links were also not greatly finished but has been recently updated. All in all it's solid, if you're okay with those flaws go for it!

A slight inaccuracy in the lugs appears negligible.
Gen has a ever so slightly larger dial. Won't be noticable unless side by side with a gen.
AR is definitely present. Just not up to par with a gen crystal.
Thanks for your input.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
A slight inaccuracy in the lugs appears negligible.
Gen has a ever so slightly larger dial. Won't be noticable unless side by side with a gen.
AR is definitely present. Just not up to par with a gen crystal.
Thanks for your input.

My friend, we are in complete agreement. Enjoy your watch.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
My friend, we are in complete agreement. Enjoy your watch.

I haven't ordered one yet. I'm definitely pulling the trigger real soon for the VSF LN. That'll hold me off until my AD calls me for the LV, which I expect to be a year+ on the waiting list

Last edited:

kevBquick

9/10/18

which TD did the card? is that angus at purtime?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Z6kgbI.jpg

All VSF subs come with one of these.

I just checked and the serial doesn't match the watch lol. I honestly don't care though.

Last edited: