• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Duck's got a walnut sized brain mate, he won't understand a single thing you said here and would refute like he always does- he's got no facts, no solid proofs but videos and images and oh yeah, secondary information and bullcrap, that's all he got. He was vindicated earlier since VSF drastically improved their "poorly finished" lugs, "fit and finish" in a silent update since they contacted him for supervision. He can't even understand what marginal improvement means and here you are mate, unloading information which he would never be able to comprehend.

So you got over your shame and came back, nice dude. Sarcasm doesn't prove I was wrong by the way.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Could he be wrong and the crystal sucks for something else? I mean maybe, who knows? Who cares?

You do. Lots of times in this thread.

You list the lack of AR as a flaw. Many, many times.

Then you say maybe, then who knows.

Awesome. You gotta love when people who are hellbent on something end up kicking their own ass.

Thanks for playing. Back to the watches now.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You do. Lots of times in this thread.

You list the lack of AR as a flaw. Many, many times.

Then you say maybe, then who knows.

Awesome. You gotta love when people who are hellbent on something end up kicking their own ass.

Thanks for playing. Back to the watches now.

Princess, I'm simply relaying what he said. If you feel like he might be inaccurate in his statements cause he didn't open up the watch to test the AR, and that he might dislike the crystal for another reason, that's not on me. The end point is the same: he recommended a gen crystal. You're clearly arguing in bad faith if he has to explain why he thinks the dial pops more on the gen by taking it to a watchsmith to back up his opinion pal.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Again, the crystal is the best so far.
I have on all my Rollie's gen crystals and compared it.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

I have no doubt the crystal is the best so far, my 116610 by VSF's crystal looks fantastic. And the 126610 by VSF is a great watch for the price too.

Reactions: YellowFin

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
As I stated before, everybody who complains about the watch and don't have it.
Please buy one and make your own opinion.
For the money this is a damn nice watch!
That's it! ;)

I'm with you, bud. Mine just moved in the postal system. It's about 25 miles away, should be here in a day or two :)

I will post pictures of mine when it arrives and try to make up for the 3-4 pages of shit I just caused. :)

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Man.... VSF looks amazing next to gen (other than the crystal). If I were to nitpick tho, the proportion of the watch itself to bracelet seems slightly bit off. Gen looks slightly larger in size (diameter of the bezel etc) and slimmer in the bracelet area. Maybe also the rehaut thickness seems slightly deeper on the gen optically (perhaps this is due to the crystal). Might just be the angle of the photo taken though. Overall super impressive.

This is what I’d expect of a rep. Always those little differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
Looks great. I dont think you need to worry about .03mm off. It's probably just the angle picture was taken. Watch looks great. Btw. I'm also in FL.
Someone should throw Florida based GTG. I miss one in NYC when I lived up north.
@rcom440
That was a joke about the
03cm, not concerned at all
Watch looks good.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
So you got over your shame and came back, nice dude. Sarcasm doesn't prove I was wrong by the way.

No shame there, just didn't feel to engage with a retard like you over and over but your bullshit just doesn't stop, I have a feeling that you are loving the fact that everyone is shoving their finger right up your ass, getting attention, as someone from the alleged jerk circle said, you are an attention whore, nothing more!!

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Mmm, mine 1QL.
But hey who cares. :)

Absolutely, bro. Don't care too much about clasps TBH. I even started wearing my watches upside down two years ago, with this so called "dial" on the upper side. Turns out, it's also helpful in telling the time. :cool:

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Guys, let’s not descend into this madness over rep watches. Pretty please.

Let’s try keep it civil at least.

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Any idea when gen 126610 crystals are going to be available? I imagine they’re going to fetch a pretty penny.

I don’t have my VSFs on hand (yet, they’re en route), but I am not optimistic. The best cyclops I had previously (prof and ARF) were still quite a ways from gen. I hope to be proven wrong about my assumptions :)

And yes, gen crystals sometime have blue tint so it’s not a “tell”, although when buying gens I look for watches with clear/non-blue AR.

Believe me it's not necessary to upgrade a gen crystal. It is good as gen on VSF. I've done it allways on all my Roliies. That's the first one I do not.
Also the date is spot on.
591ed64de41e647be17558d65a231193.jpg

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Believe me it's not necessary to upgrade a gen crystal. It is good as gen on VSF. I've done it allways on all my Roliies. That's the first one I do not.
Also the date is spot on.
591ed64de41e647be17558d65a231193.jpg

This is a legitimate question, not intended to incite a petty argument or discussion, and I have no dog in this fight. But did you see the new 41mm gen? Cause I have a few times and as great as my vsf crystal is, the gen is just better. But if you have, then I'll take your word for it.

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
This is a legitimate question, not intended to incite a petty argument or discussion, and I have no dog in this fight. But did you see the new 41mm gen? Cause I have a few times and as great as my vsf crystal is, the gen is just better. But if you have, then I'll take your word for it.
Again, I compared to.my other Gen crystals and it is good to go. Do u really believe Rolex take a new crystal standard for a new watch? I don't think so. I have gen Crystal on a GMT with a blue hue on it, on my my SD43 it's clear. That's the only difference I spotted over the time.