VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bubblegummers
    Is it just a photo resolution thing or does the clasp crown look a bit coarsely finished?

Comment

Damn you're pointing out details I don't notice! I think it's fine. On macro probably looks a bit coarse. I'm super OCD with a lot of things but these tiny details really shouldn't bother you- nobody is gonna physically handle your watch and pick it apart. Even if they do, unless they've got a gen or a loupe, it will pass as a gen to 95% of the people who handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post

I don’t think we can say ‘flawless quality’ when talking about the 116610 rep. There were a few things wrong with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect for me. I don't see a problem for VSF 116XXXLN. 126XXX is very new and I think a V2 version is needed. So I'll buy a 116XXXLN

Comment

Originally posted by dragon07 View Post

Perfect for me. I don't see a problem for VSF 116XXXLN. 126XXX is very new and I think a V2 version is needed. So I'll buy a 116XXXLN
          That’s fair enough, each to their own and all that.

For me there needs to be a v2 for the 116xxx

I will say I thought the overall build quality of my LN vsf 116610 was good very for sure, Better than any of the reps I’ve had and over the ZZF. That said preferred the aesthetic of the ZZF V3 in the dial hands and DW over the VSF. I don’t care too much for the case difference but I could appreciate the case was a better shape if compared to gen.

This 126 however seems to be OTB acceptable in every way for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone done a tear-down of the VS3235? The gen movement has some very significant changes from its 3135 predecessor to give it its insanely long power reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark113811 View Post
              Your clasp is 1LQ?
              Mine is 1LQ and looks like this, ill say it is 1mm extra on the left side. But can be the camera or postion. In real life i think this is unoticable.

Last edited by glee79; 04-01-21, 14:15.

Comment

Originally posted by glee79 View Post

Mine is 1LQ and looks like this, ill say it is 1mm extra on the left side. But can be the camera or postion. In real life i think this is unoticable.
                1mm extra of what?

Comment

He means the securing bracket - there is more space on the left than on the right. But that is never a millimeter. But you can see it... if it's not perhaps due to the foils.

Comment

Originally posted by glee79 View Post

Your gap above the coronet looks significantly better than mine. The gaps look equal above and below the coronet, whereas on mine, the gap below the coronet is significantly tighter than the gap above it.

Comment

Originally posted by modernclassic View Post

A genuine clasp after some use will look the exact same.

Originally posted by bubblegummers View Post

Not really. If it's properly shaped, and secured properly, the gap will always remain the same.

Yes really..

Genuine - ARF - VSF - VSF

Genuine looks worst of the lot. That's 2 yrs daily use.

WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                      - PM me.

Comment

received mine today, it is an outstanding watch. Feels bigger on the wrist, I think due to the 21 mm SEL. 8 days from China to my house.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
                        Last edited by guru; 04-01-21, 16:08.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                          received mine today, it is an outstanding watch. Feels bigger on the wrist, I think due to the 21 mm SEL. 8 days from China to my house.
                          Looks great, can't wait to get mine. I was never a fan of the Kermit watch, but after seeing the pics of the Cermit in this thread, I may order that one as well depending on how I get along with the LN.

Congrats on the pickup!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
                            He means the securing bracket - there is more space on the left than on the right. But that is never a millimeter. But you can see it... if it's not perhaps due to the foils.
                            Indeed far from a millimeter. Also helps to wear the watch with the dial on the upside.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                              Whos is your TD? Im just about to order a watch, I'd rather 8 days than 3weeks..
                              WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                              - PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by modernclassic View Post

Whos is your TD? Im just about to order a watch, I'd rather 8 days than 3weeks..
                                I always buy from Chazing time, ordered 21st of Dec, got QC on the 23rd and the watch was shipped 25th. Always use 4 PX . This time it was delivered by Hermès. Direct shipment from GHZ to Fra.
                                No triangle to Germany. No custom issues.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X