• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I bought two of them, one for a friend and get the different batches. I noticed it, by comparing them. That's it.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Makes sense, thank you for that interesting tidbit!

Are you a duffer, a dumbo or mentally sick, can't you read what he sayssssss- the difference is marginal and both are "good".

Oh, so you're rationalizing and not apologizing. Well, not a surprise.

I never said it was terrible or bad, just needs work. And they worked on it. It's not black and white, either perfect or really shitty. I just said they need work, and you chastised me for it, correct? Cmon, it's not cool having an ego when you got proven wrong.

Oh, but now it doesn't count cause it will "look like shit anyway??"....? Cmon VSF thread, this is your champion? :lmao:

Last edited:

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Makes sense, thank you for that interesting tidbit!

Oh, so you're rationalizing and not apologizing. Well, not a surprise.

I never said it was terrible or bad, just needs work. And they worked on it. It's not black and white, either perfect or really shitty. I just said they need work, and you chastised me for it, correct? Cmon, it's not cool having an ego when you got proven wrong.

​​​​​​
Hahahaha, contradicting yourself like a pussy here- just needs work, right!! Just see your previous comments bashing out VS for having churned out a poorly made watch, you are delusional, pure delusional

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
​​​​​​
Hahahaha, contradicting yourself like a pussy here- just needs work, right!! Just see your previous comments bashing out VS for having churned out a poorly made watch, you are delusional, pure delusional

Okay, can you show me proof where I said they were completely garbage? I'll wait. I said time and time again it's a good rep with some flaws. Or you know, you can apologize. Cmon buddy, don't be a cornered rat. Prove it.

edit: one aspect I mentioned since the very inception has been proven to be improved upon... cmon guys, where's the vitriol? Anyone else want to backpedal like this guy? :)

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Guys pleaseeeee
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the posts mate. It's not often when someone talks your criticisms down to trolling and disingenuity that when they finally get cornered with proof of an actual update to one of your criticisms of the watch that you get to see them roll around and dig themselves deeper LOL

Vindication is delicious, sorry. You're cool stufuse, you took my criticisms well and understood where I was coming from, so thank you. I just had to relish the moment.

Anyone else want to apologize for calling me a troll about the end link fit and finish when tribal proved they updated it? Someone must be man enough. Muriamas? Yellowfin? Jayalvin? Or do the three of you want to backpedal and make up some workaround story about tribal's in-hand update comment too? :)

Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Funny exercice!

Wich one is VSF and wich one is gen?

kermit-1-2.jpg

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
They both have flaws.

Left one has sel gaps, missaligned crown on the rehaut, hour hand looks that has almost no lume on the end triangle.

Right one has different lugs (they look fatter), top right lug seems crooked, the date seems a bit to the left.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I’m going to say that both are Gen, and the point is that if you look for flaws you’ll find them?

Exactly :D
They're both gen but they look so different because of many things like angle, light, lens and camera used...
(And, of course, even gens have flaws).

Just to show that we can't compare watches using different sources.

Here's my VSF next to them (on a lower res photo).

kermit-1-3.jpg

Can't complain about anything.
As far as I'm concerned, they all look the same, but pictures were taken under different conditions.

Enjoy your VSF's. They look amazing :)

Cheers

Last edited:

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
What's your issue pal?

One of the new subtle changes on the new generation is the dial increase. It's not a big difference but it's there. VSF did not incorporate this in the rep.

That's all I said. It doesn't mean it's a bad rep. No one would ever notice or call you out on it. But it's worth mentioning.

This makes me a troll?

I think this should settle it-scroll to 04:00.
The crystal and dial size is identical for the gen 116610 and 126610 with a wider bezel.
This guy is measuring, not guessing.
So VSF nailed it on the dimensions!

https://youtu.be/jUyB2iCofOc

Sent from the RWI App

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Exactly :D
They're both gen but they look so different because of many things like angle, light, lens and camera used...
(And, of course, even gens have flaws).

Just to show that we can't compare watches using different sources.

Here's my VSF next to them (on a lower res photo).

kermit-1-3.jpg

Can't complain about anything.
As far as I'm concerned, they all look the same, but pictures were taken under different conditions.

Enjoy your VSF's. They look amazing :)

Cheers

The left side is easily gen. Yes focal length is a factor, true. However, show me a shot of the VSF that looks like the left hand shot, at whatever focal length you please, that shows those lugs that taper in that manner, sharp and not rounded, and I'll get one immediately. Even the right hand shot of your initial pic has sharper and non-rounded lugs than the VSF you added to the right of it.

I think this should settle it-scroll to 04:00.
The crystal and dial size is identical for the gen 116610 and 126610 with a wider bezel.
This guy is measuring, not guessing.
So VSF nailed it on the dimensions!

https://youtu.be/jUyB2iCofOc

Sent from the RWI App

Well he did not measure the dial, just the crystal, and is saying he's taking an educated guess based on that information. However he is unfortunately mistaken.

These guys actually measured the dial themselves (7:48 in):

https://youtu.be/DnalC9GMB5g?t=468 I appreciate you discussing it nevertheless.

Last edited:

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
I’m getting new 126610 and will try them on 116610 to see if they increased dial size
Until someone mesure dial on gen 126610 the issue is mute
We know from past Rolex was adapting they parts from previous caliber for new watch’s
Who knows what they did this time

Looking at gen 3235 date disc compared to 3135 disc the difference is about 1mm in date numbers but you don’t see this when you looking at gen 126610
4aa14bb0c0ec47dc8cef7248a5e2e19a.jpg

Hard to tell what they did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
The left side is easily gen. Yes focal length is a factor, true. However, show me a shot of the VSF that looks like the left hand shot, at whatever focal length you please, that shows those lugs that taper in that manner, sharp and not rounded, and I'll get one immediately. Even the right hand shot of your initial pic has sharper and non-rounded lugs than the VSF you added to the right of it.

Well he did not measure the dial, just the crystal, and is saying he's taking an educated guess based on that information. However he is unfortunately mistaken.

These guys actually measured the dial themselves (7:48 in):

https://youtu.be/DnalC9GMB5g?t=468 I appreciate you discussing it nevertheless.

The dials are the same size as both use the same crystal retainer therefore the rehaut width is the same so we can conclude the dial is also the same. Fact not fiction! It has been measured by someone who owns both. The dimensions of the bezel have been changed to increase the diameter. He didn’t measure the insert though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk