• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
Guys, can we also please stop bashing Duckber just for having a different opinion. (No I don't know him)

Some think he's a troll, some think he's spreading misinformation, but who can say what is "mis"information until it can be 100% debunked? A forum is for healthy discussion- and members' input, whether you believe or agree with them, should be left for everyone else to analyse for themselves. He's entitled to his opinion, just like everyone else.

Just because you're in the game for longer or you feel that this VSF is "the best rep you've ever had OOTB" doesn't make his opinion irrelevant; everyone can analyse the comments of each member's input based on their post count, join date etc. If you think he's an idiot, just move on; if enough members ignore him or politely disagree with his opinion, this post will be kept civil and everyone's happier. Some members here have corroborated some of Duckber's findings, and because they're the minority voice, they get drowned out, but the haters are getting all the attention.

This post isn't meant as a jibe at anyone, but a humble request for everyone to respect the opinion of others so we can enjoy this forum for what it is.

Falter

Patron
8/8/20
I know it from my source in CN. First Batch is now out of production.
It has a better crystal and overworked bracelet.
I had both on my table H7Z and 1LQ.

58137acde7ae836085957ef8247b680c.jpg

Is the one on the right the newer batch?
Also where on the clasp is the clasp code engraved?

Reactions: BOSSK

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Guys, can we also please stop bashing Duckber just for having a different opinion. (No I don't know him)

Some think he's a troll, some think he's spreading misinformation, but who can say what is "mis"information until it can be 100% debunked? A forum is for healthy discussion- and members' input, whether you believe or agree with them, should be left for everyone else to analyse for themselves. He's entitled to his opinion, just like everyone else.

Just because you're in the game for longer or you feel that this VSF is "the best rep you've ever had OOTB" doesn't make his opinion irrelevant; everyone can analyse the comments of each member's input based on their post count, join date etc. If you think he's an idiot, just move on; if enough members ignore him or politely disagree with his opinion, this post will be kept civil and everyone's happier. Some members here have corroborated some of Duckber's findings, and because they're the minority voice, they get drowned out, but the haters are getting all the attention.

This post isn't meant as a jibe at anyone, but a humble request for everyone to respect the opinion of others so we can enjoy this forum for what it is.

I don't know if you read the entire thread but most of his assumptions have already been debunked 100%, there is a difference between opinion and believing oneself to be the correct one, see a discussion is when different points are pooled in to reach to a conclusion, what he does is bring in irrelevant points just by looking at various pictures and videos and most importantly,he does not even have it in hand to really corroborate what he says, if you read the forum and see, none of the members have complained against the watch as he does, so it can't be that the majority of the people owning the watch could be fools, right?

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
I won't retort to the troll with 4 posts on why I should be banned or not, but I respect your opinion

What misinformation did I spread?

I do not understand what do you want ?
Everyone knows we're looking for the closest to the real .. Hear ?? Close ... we have some rap watches and currently vs closest to the original ... and for us it's enough ..
So stop looking under a microscope for any defect and play it for us .. not interested in hearing about minor defects ..only about a serious defect .. Thank you

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
By the way both clasps looks nearly identical to me. The change is in SEL fitting and shape and finish.
QUOTE]

Nice buddy,

Any other perceptible differences between the two due to batch that couldn’t be down to tolerance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
By the way both clasps looks nearly identical to me. The change is in SEL fitting and shape and finish.
QUOTE]

Nice buddy,

Any other perceptible differences between the two due to batch that couldn’t be down to tolerance?

This is what I noticed when I compared it.
Don't get me wrong both are are really great ones.
The difference is marginal, everything else looks same to me.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I don't know if you read the entire thread but most of his assumptions have already been debunked 100%, there is a difference between opinion and believing oneself to be the correct one, see a discussion is when different points are pooled in to reach to a conclusion, what he does is bring in irrelevant points just by looking at various pictures and videos and most importantly,he does not even have it in hand to really corroborate what he says, if you read the forum and see, none of the members have complained against the watch as he does, so it can't be that the majority of the people owning the watch could be fools, right?

Except nothing has been "debunked 100%" except for the bracelet taper which is actually less of a debunk but rather something they fixed after the prototype review. I do not have to have it in hand to give my thoughts and opinions when those thoughts and opinions are something seen on photo/video and also literally shared by people who handled the rep in real life. You realize threads all over RWI have people check images and videos and go "oh hey such and such looks off, what's up with that? Do you guys see this?" "Hey this person sees this problem, what do you guys think?" This is literally in every thread. I suppose they're all trolls too? Let me know what has been "debunked 100%" to you, cause I still hold the opinion of all those aside from the aforementioned bracelet, so I can help you on the confusion. Although I know you love to put a spin on things.

I do not understand what do you want ?
Everyone knows we're looking for the closest to the real .. Hear ?? Close ... we have some rap watches and currently vs closest to the original ... and for us it's enough ..
So stop looking under a microscope for any defect and play it for us .. not interested in hearing about minor defects ..only about a serious defect .. Thank you

I'm simply sharing my opinion like everyone else. If you don't want to listen then move on. The lug taper is still a serious defect to me, but I let that go a long time ago, as it has been discussed extensively. I only bring it up cause you mention you only want serious defects and I personally don't find the taper and rounded lugs "minor" but if you don't then good for you, enjoy the watch. As a fan of SEL recession I don't find the recession on the rep something minor for ME either. I also brought up other minor defects because people were discussing the accuracy of the rep compared to VSF's 116610 model, of which I do not believe it is on that level for. It's harmless yet thoughtful discussion to see what's what and where we are in terms of reps today, not to shit on your model.

Also YOU do not speak for everybody, there's plenty of people here who like to know what's minor and are interested in what sets reps apart from the gen. People find these things interesting, that's what these message boards are about. To learn and to spot fakes from gens, it's not to deter purchases. When one has a hobby in reps people like to know what the nook and crannies are that are different from gen models.

If you want to live in ignorance then you can follow VSF on twitter or something. Not everyone has to circle jerk the watch. Like the person prior said, analyze your own thoughts and move on.

Last edited:

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Except nothing has been "debunked 100%" except for the bracelet taper which is actually less of a debunk but rather something they fixed after the prototype review. I do not have to have it in hand to give my thoughts and opinions when those thoughts and opinions are something seen on photo/video and also literally shared by people who handled the rep in real life. You realize threads all over RWI have people check images and videos and go "oh hey such and such looks off, what's up with that? Do you guys see this?" "Hey this person sees this problem, what do you guys think?" This is literally in every thread. I suppose they're all trolls too? Let me know what has been "debunked 100%" to you. Although I know you love to put a spin on things.

I'm simply sharing my opinion like everyone else. If you don't want to listen then move on. The lug taper is still a serious defect to me, but I let that go a long time ago. I bring it up cause you mention you only want serious defects and I personally don't find the taper and rounded lugs "minor" but if you don't then good for you, enjoy the watch. As a fan of SEL recession I don't find the recession on the rep something minor for ME either. I also brought up other minor defects because people were discussing the accuracy of the rep compared to VSF's 116610 model, of which I do not believe it is on that level for. It's harmless yet thoughtful discussion to see what's what and where we are in terms of reps today, not to shit on your model.

If you want to live in ignorance then you can follow VSF on twitter or something. Not everyone has to circle jerk the watch. Like the person prior said, analyze your own thoughts and move on.

I handled VSF it in real life, I handled the gen and I don't see much difference, now I ain't got pics because the gen at the AD was sold before I could have some comparison pics, what you got to say about that? And speaking of other people discussing flaws, they concentrate on real issues, not crying for Mama over "flaws" that do not even exist like you do

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I handled VSF it in real life, I handled the gen and I don't see much difference, now I ain't got pics because the gen at the AD was sold before I could have some comparison pics, what you got to say about that? And speaking of other people discussing flaws, they concentrate on real issues, not crying for Mama over "flaws" that do not even exist like you do

So because you don't see much difference then it's an open and shut case? You, who don't seem to possess the capability to even tell apart a DHGate from a gen and are clearly biased, are an authority on all things discussion here?

People who have handled the rep and gen in person spotted the flaws I spoke about too, not just that but actually own the gen and haven't just taken passing glances at an AD. And they did not retract their claims. So now what?

The flaws are real issues to me? It's why I haven't got one....? Still waiting on what has been 100% debunked btw. Keep me posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefcake

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Having handled both doesn't count if you're not supporting our mega-troll's opinion. He only asks for proof on contradicting statements. If one out of 99 users shares his twisted view of reality he immediately picks it up without any evidence needed. Check his QC pics thread and you'll see by his insecurities that he clearly never had a single gen in his hands. Typical little noobie girl behaviour that can't tell a thing without others patting his back. He also doesn't own the VSF rep either. His claims are made up with Google pics as only source of information und idiotic assumptions like "reflections", "batches" and tons of crap he picked up on the web. Classic Internet warrior that came over from reddit. Probably a sock account of that pickup coaching troll from last year.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Having handled both doesn't count if you're not supporting our mega-troll's opinion. He only asks for proof on contradicting statements. If one out of 99 users shares his twisted view of reality he immediately picks it up without any evidence needed. Check his QC pics thread and you'll see by his insecurities that he clearly never had a single gen in his hands. Typical little noobie girl behaviour that can't tell a thing without others patting his back. He also doesn't own the VSF rep either. His claims are made up with Google pics as only source of information und idiotic assumptions like "reflections", "batches" and tons of crap he picked up on the web. Classic Internet warrior that came over from reddit. Probably a sock account of that pickup coaching troll from last year.

Lol what a post about absolutely nothing. Doesn't argue any of my points but rather just flames the user with fallacious claims. You sure proved me wrong buddy!

Maybe you should explain to me how colors influence dial size when I'm comparing both current and previous gen dial sizes hand in hand again?

Even tribal's post says they're updating the SEL shape and fit and finish on the bracelet which I have been stating has been a weak point since day 1 of the inception.... looks like I was totally wrong guys!

Last edited:

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Are you able to post a pic which shows the differences you described?
Sorry no, I don't took more Pics and the watch is on the way to its new owner.
As I stated, the difference I spotted are really marginal.
Both are good ones in my opinion.

Anyway the discussion in this thread is really weird. The bashing around here is useless.
I think it's time to close it.
Just my 2 cents.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
This is what I noticed when I compared it.
Don't get me wrong both are are really great ones.
The difference is marginal, everything else looks same to me.

Thanks chap.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Sorry no, I don't took more Pics and the watch is on the way to its new owner.
As I stated, the difference I spotted are really marginal.
Both are good ones in my opinion.

Anyway the discussion in this thread is really weird. The bashing around here is useless.
I think it's time to close it.
Just my 2 cents.

Just curious but what's the reason you passed it on?

Sidhu6355

16/11/18

Yup, absolutely true, can't argue with this chap at all, he's lightyears away from reality,:(

Reactions: YellowFin

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Yup, absolutely true, can't argue with this chap at all, he's lightyears away from reality,:(

Answer me this:

I said the SEL shape and the fit and finish needs work since the first day of the release of this model. Tribal just posted that the new bracelet has an update that improves on these aspects.

Now, was I wrong? Or are you going to revise history somehow like you always do?

I'll take an apology if you're man enough though :)

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Answer me this:

I said the SEL shape and the fit and finish needs work since the first day of the release of this model. Tribal just posted that the new bracelet has an update that improves on these aspects.

Now, was I wrong? Or are you going to revise history somehow like you always do?

I'll take an apology if you're man enough though :)

Are you a duffer, a dumbo or mentally sick, can't you read what he sayssssss- the difference is marginal and both are "good". Moreover after an year's use, both would look same -used, scratched and aged!

Last edited: