• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Ya you’re all right you caught me. I made that part up about the hulk and I really didn’t get the 126. I’m not really wearing it and the AD was a real jerk. Rolex definitely has something in place to keep their clientele a particular status. I can’t wait to not have that experience again. Thank god you guys all woke me up. Sorry you don’t have any cute AD’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best mate was same as you, got the watch he wanted and so his bro in law too. His bro in law had bought before and the girl who sold him the watch put him on list at watches of Switzerland, a lot of them just want a little in their pocket to help you out.

I’ve not been so lucky....You in UK by any chance?

Last edited:

bam88

Horology Curious
25/8/20
Looks great, congrats, I’ll be picking up a 126610 soon, LN or LV is the question!

Since both dials are black in color, maybe you can just order a spare ceramic bezel of the other colour from the TD

Reactions: stufuse

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Oh loving it, tier 5 looming now too, the only place I can visit now is here and the supermarket haha

Yeah, it sucks - to make matters worse, my watch hasn't progressed since the 22nd either.

I'd love to sit in a pub, roaring fire, good ale and food, shiny new fake watch...

- probably won't be for a while though.

watchgeek41

26/3/13
I pulled the trigger on a LV yesterday. I went with the LV over the LN to see how the green wears compared to the black. Before I’d give my AD ~$10k, I want to make sure I like how the green goes with everyday clothes. If it’s too odd, I’ll go with the LN whenever I get that AD call. Basically using it as a trial before the real deal. Good way to justify it!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: yachtmasterii

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Thanks.
It was just to confirm that the 31 sits just a little bit to the left, compared to other numbers.

Received my QC and it seems it's a little bit to the left.
But it looks great, so I approved it.

IMG-2463-Edit.jpg

Reactions: bosaftw

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
My best mate was same as you, got the watch he wanted and so his bro in law too. His bro in law had bought before and the girl who sold him the watch put him on list at watches of Switzerland, a lot of them just want a little in their pocket to help you out.

Nope I’m in the US.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18

He also didn’t charge a dime above list, I really couldn’t believe it. Same for the hulk, right before it was discontinued. Probably the last one they got. I don’t really understand it either, everywhere I looks these watches are like 10 grand more.

Reactions: stufuse

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Thanks.
It was just to confirm that the 31 sits just a little bit to the left, compared to other numbers.

IMG-2463-Edit.jpg

It's ok - a degree of angle will probably make it look much more centered. Nice lugs.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thanks.

It looks great, don't worry you'll love it

Reactions: Mille M

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Thanks.

IMG-2463-Edit.jpg
Mine sits dead centre

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Mine sits dead centre . But then I don't see yours being left either

It can be the angle.
I noticed the one on the video looks centered, but, in some occasions, also looks a bit to the right (on my other post, I meant to say a little to the right side).
But it still looks a little more centered than mine, but more down.

3.jpg

I know that some numbers are kinda misleading, under the cyclops (like the 17, the 21 and 31, for example).
I'll see when it arrives :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolexman72

alexcast

23/6/19
It can be the angle.
I noticed the one on the video looks centered, but, in some occasions, also looks a bit to the right.

3.jpg

I know that some numbers are kinda misleading, under the cyclops (like the 17, the 21 and 31, for example).
I'll see when it arrives :D

It’s the angle of vision remember that it’s been seeing thru a magnifier

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: Mille M