• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
e91.png

Reactions: Jayalvin777

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
A humble request my esteemed fellow members, can we restrict our conversation to the watch by any chance than going into a new debate on legality or lugs, would be highly thankful:)
I think no one wants to discuss but seeing comments all day criticizing Rolex and then fall head over heels when the latest copy of them arrives is plain stupid. Now VSF is also better then Rolex coz it copies it well. If you dislike Rolex this much why even buy their reps?

Reactions: ColumnWheel

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I think no one wants to discuss but seeing comments all day criticizing Rolex and then fall head over heels when the latest copy of them arrives is plain stupid. Now VSF is also better then Rolex coz it copies it well. If you dislike Rolex this much why even buy their reps?

I don't dislike rolex.
I dislike rolex policy that let authorized dealers act like assholes.

I only bought two gen rolex watches, so I'm not eligible to be on the waiting list for the new kermit.
They prefer selling the watches to friends and then split profits...

That's what I don't like about Rolex.

If it's a symbol of status, I can get the same from a rep :D
It's not about rolex history, nor about the precision of their movements. It's all about status!

Like someone here said - "funny thing is to realize the rep world can be more real than the gen world" (something like this).
I can't agree more.

We love watches here!
I am glad to know this world. It's indeed much more real to me...

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I don't dislike rolex.

I only bought two gen rolex watches, so I'm not eligible to be on the waiting list for the new kermit.

It's not about rolex history, nor about the precision of their movements. It's all about status!

Like someone here said - "funny thing is to realize the rep world can be more real than the gen world" (something like this).
I can't agree more.

We love watches here!
I am glad to know this world. It's indeed much more real to me...

Ya so I’m nobody and I got a new gen 124060, my first gen. It’s dealing with people man, some people suck some don’t. I got the first 2020 sport watch my AD had seen. The retailers are to blame not the brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidhu6355

16/11/18

Well there kind sir, I am all praise for Rolex except for their stupid fake supply demand theory but heck, all companies follow those policies, right? And to be honest, you missed my point in my post, so I'm not sure where that dislike point for Rolex came from?

Reactions: Jayalvin777

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
I don't dislike rolex.

I think I posted some replies on same points couple of days. Pointless to repeat again.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
My point is Rolex doesn’t have a sales strategy forcing AD’s to be assholes as was stated. It’s the guy behind the counter, just like any other sales environment.

Reactions: Screwtape and jiro

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Yes yes!
The AD that sells 2020 submariners and hulks to newcomers! Wow mate, wow!
Let me guess, another buddy bought a Pepsi and a Batman soon after...

You could be rich man. You have all those desirable watches.
Flip them! You can make a lot of money...

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Yes yes!

Now I understand why they didn’t want to sell you what you wanted. I was told I was respectful patient and appreciated the piece and that’s why I got it. I literally get my hands dirty every day with what I do, not wealthy by any means. Lots of side work and good decisions led me here. I also mentioned one gen Rolex, not several drama queen.

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
Yes yes!

That's the point. They avoid flippers and the reason many newbies don't get it. If you appear a long term prospect even new person will get it. It has happen multiple times and will continue to happen. Folks like you live just online and don't get the real picture.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
That's the point. They avoid flippers and the reason many newbies don't get it. If you appear a long term prospect even new person will get it. It has happen multiple times and will continue to happen. Folks like you live just online and don't get the real picture.

This.