• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Guys, just stop. No one is going to convince the other party that they're right. Just ignore each other and be done with it. Stop justifying this or that behaviour, even if you believe you are right. Please, this has lasted too long, and it's seriously polluting the thread.

Reactions: jiro

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Guys stop to talk about these fucking lugs!
Please!
Stop!
Don't feed the troll as said before.
What about the insert numbers?
Do the vsf owners matched them with gen or clean factory?
I would like to know if i can do showers with this beauty as i did with the zzf v3 and gen.

You can not ask ..it's part of the clock and if you are not comfortable you will move to another post, but you will determine what you can or should not talk about if you not a manage.

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Moderators should swap the thread title to VSF 126610 LUGS then we can start a new thread about VSF 126610 so the trolls can stay in the first one to sing and song alone.
It's an endless and boring story.

Yes you will open your own post ..and talk in it about numbers ..and tell us what is allowed to talk and what is not allowed.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Reactions: diamant

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Guys come on, it’s making the latest threads un-enjoyable to read through, coz every single submariner thread someone’s bickering bitching with each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
A cheeky QC pic:

Z19Bs5.jpg

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I'm in the same boat as you. Got the LV and the 42mm YM from sead and patiently waiting for that knock on the door.

The YM 42 is my new favourite watch in the collection!
Let's see if the Kermit (or Cermit, or whatever they call it) will take the number one spot :D

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
The YM 42 is my new favourite watch in the collection!
Let's see if the Kermit (or Cermit, or whatever they call it) will take the number one spot :D

Yea I think I'm going to get rid of my SD43 once these 2 arrive. I don't see myself wearing it for a while with these 2 in hand.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I don't want to get into the whole lug debate malaki but I'd been perfectly happy with either and likely not even noticing the difference.

I was joking! The watch looks amazing, since the start.
It was the same talk with the other models. After a while, they're all the best you can buy right now.

VSF is killing it...
My wallet hates VSF (and my wife :D) - bought 3 watches this month.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
VSF on order with In Time and the Gen is being collected on the 29th, Covid allowing. I'll have the digital calipers ready and the macro lens. Any burning questions people want answering? If anyone says lugs I am going to kill myself and then no one will get any photos. :p

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA

Gave this baby a full wind (60 turns) December 24 at 8 AM. Left it running without wearing (very hard thing to do!). Yesterday, December 27 it had stopped at 5:22 AM. Pretty impressive at over 69 hour power reserve!

This has to be the best OTB I’ve ever owned!

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Guys stop to talk about these fucking lugs!
Please!
Stop!
Don't feed the troll as said before.
What about the insert numbers?
Do the vsf owners matched them with gen or clean factory?
I would like to know if i can do showers with this beauty as i did with the zzf v3 and gen.
I've been wearing mine in the spa shower etc. No issues. The insert is very good. It is on par with the clean insertvonbmy zf. Numbers look great

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: StephanosKostak