• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
No, you have shown a disparate set of images which illustrate the differences bought about by lens, sensor size, distance and focal length.

Right... I said that that's your argument after the next sentence.

However if you can't find a picture that makes it similar to Rolex, as I asked, we can respect Updog's concerns.

Last edited:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Distorted? Hmm
Z1IMF8.jpg

Doesn't look distorted to me, don't see why it would be either. Looks like lighting. But here's the full photo, let users be the judge.

Your photo proves distortion in and of itself. Compare the top logs in the image to the bottom lugs... the top appear longer while the bottom look shorter. This is exactly what they are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Your photo proves distortion in and of itself. Compare the top logs in the image to the bottom lugs... the top appear longer while the bottom look shorter. This is exactly what they are talking about.

I'd retort but I'd rather kill the convo, let's move on shall we?

Last edited:
Reactions: saucin

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Well, was away for a day, but a lot of top level drama happened here;) Looked like a small pup yapping around so as to save his "fur" from so many seasoned killer predators, had a good laugh- I mean how can a guy be so ridiculous so as to fight with each and every one- kudos to your perseverance D for standing so many insults and slurs, any other normal human would have stepped back, but.... It was a good read- the hunter hunted... finally...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Last edited:

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Oh yeah, who was that that said memes are shunned here again? Then again, hypocrisy is not beneath you.

"Observations are welcome. Because you do not see or agree with someone else's does not make that person's opinion invalid.
Creating photoshop memes on the other hand is childish smack and contributes nothing." - Oooh... wise words from someone you might have heard about. Can you guess who?

Whatever man, but this meme is quite the representation of what is happening here

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Whatever man, but this meme is quite the representation of what is happening here

I agreed to stop discussing a point of discussion that has a fair amount of validity to discuss about; someone asked me kindly to not respond and I sincerely wanted to move on out of respect for that. You writing gibberish about hunters getting hunted is not only unnecessary, it also won't make your soft rounded lugs any better bud.

Last edited:

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Only pictures next to each other will show a clearer picture. In the meantime I see a lot of pictures that it is very close, sometimes there is no difference between the real and rap and sometimes there is a minimal difference in the lugs.
What is real?

Reactions: muiramas and Uhr70

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
There are differences in the lugs though miniscule but its obvious to those who are familiar with how rolex taper their lugs. Vsf lacks the taper at the end whr it gets narrower hence giving a slightly ’thicker’ appearance. The finishing is also ‘rounded’ unlike their 116610 counterpart. Green factory has a nicer lug shape but also lack the taper.

Reactions: Tete and Duckber

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
There are differences in the lugs though miniscule but its obvious to those who are familiar with how rolex taper their lugs. Vsf lacks the taper at the end whr it gets narrower hence giving a slightly ’thicker’ appearance. The finishing is also ‘rounded’ unlike their 116610 counterpart. Green factory has a nicer lug shape but also lack the taper.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

That's all I'm saying! I appreciate you giving this rationale a tad more credibility pal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Guys stop to talk about these fucking lugs!
Please!
Stop!
Don't feed the troll as said before.
What about the insert numbers?
Do the vsf owners matched them with gen or clean factory?
I would like to know if i can do showers with this beauty as i did with the zzf v3 and gen.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Guys stop to talk about these fucking lugs!
Please!
Stop!
Don't feed the troll as said before.
What about the insert numbers?
Do the vsf owners matched them with gen or clean factory?
I would like to know if i can do showers with this beauty as i did with the zzf v3 and gen.

A guy on the other vsf thread said his vsf was on the way to him. He picked up this weekend a gen 126xxx and that he will be doing a side by side review. I guess we will have to wait until then. Just don't mind those trolls, they even ask them to stop talking about that and they haven't.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickirocket

defenestratedbaby

Horology Curious
28/9/20
Is there anyone else that can notice the lug shape difference other than duckber? For me, the difference is so minute that I am still not able to spot it based on the photos plucked from everywhere. I guess it will take a proper vsf vs gen side by side comparison to convince me.
The roundedness of the vsf v the sharpness of the gen is pretty obvious to me. Duckber has been using the term softness. As to the shape, that is tough to say as its easy to be deceived by slight changes in the angle of the photo and the lens distortion etc.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: buckeye and Duckber

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
A guy on the other vsf thread said his vsf was on the way to him. He picked up this weekend a gen 126xxx and that he will be doing a side by side review. I guess we will have to wait until then. Just don't mind those trolls, they even ask them to stop talking about that and they haven't.

How could I stop talking about it while you call me a troll simply for having a different opinion than you that has solid evidence to be backed up with?

Now, the vitriol I received in response to my criticizing the lugs I believe has caused others I think to stay quiet about the situation. I actually received a couple PMs from users stating they appreciate me talking about it, but didn't want to get shit for posting about it in public, understandably so. So calling me a troll for pointing out an issue with the all mighty VSF just because you disagree is a bit over the top. Like Mille said, it's still a great watch, but let's call a spade a spade here. Have some civil discourse when you have a difference of opinion. The classic, pre-memer muriamas would have appreciated that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefcake

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
How could I stop talking about it while you call me a troll simply for having a different opinion than you that has solid evidence to be backed up with?

Now, the vitriol I received in response to my criticizing the lugs I believe has caused others I think to stay quiet about the situation. I actually received a couple PMs from users stating they appreciate me talking about it, but didn't want to get shit for posting about it in public, understandably so. So calling me a troll for pointing out an issue with the all mighty VSF just because you disagree is a bit over the top. Like Mille said, it's still a great watch, but let's call a spade a spade here. Have some civil discourse when you have a difference of opinion. The old, classic muriamas would have appreciated that :)

How are you asking for civilized discussion when you insult othersm you talk so much crap without knowing about a topic and even when they told you to stop talking about it, you just keep going. Make your own thread with your friends and let us enjoy a nice and friendly thread here. This gonna be my last post here and directed to you. I'm sorry for all the op's that had to dig thru all your nonsense to find the useful information about the release.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
How are you asking for civilized discussion when you insult othersm you talk so much crap without knowing about a topic and even when they told you to stop talking about it, you just keep going. Make your own thread with your friends and let us enjoy a nice and friendly thread here. This gonna be my last post here and directed to you. I'm sorry for all the op's that had to dig thru all your nonsense to find the useful information about the release.

Ok, can you please direct me to me insulting anyone with them not insulting me first? I am cordial with everyone, even those who disagree with me, until they give me shit immaturely. I am genuinely interested in what you find, I'll wait! I'll make it interesting for you. Find a post by me insulting someone for no reason and I will personally buy you a 126610 by VSF.

How do I not know about it? I handled the gen in person, I have seen the photos in multiple angles, TDs and Gen owners who handled the rep agree with me, and more and more people are coming out to say they see what I see.

Also, I'm done with the lug talk. I simply responded giving thanks to someone else, and responded to you unnecessarily calling me a troll for simply having a difference of opinion with you.

Venniz

26/7/20
Ok, can you please direct me to me insulting anyone with them not insulting me first? I am cordial with everyone, even those who disagree with me, until they give me shit immaturely. I am genuinely interested in what you find, I'll wait! I'll make it interesting for you. Find a post by me insulting someone for no reason and I will personally buy you a 126610 by VSF.

How do I not know about it? I handled the gen in person, I have seen the photos in multiple angles, TDs and Gen owners who handled the rep agree with me, and more and more people are coming out to say they see what I see.

Also, I'm done with the lug talk. I simply responded giving thanks to someone else, and responded to you unnecessarily calling me a troll for simply having a difference of opinion with you.

:weirdo::itchyandscratchy: